Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Nike >>>>
Not looking forward to branding on NBA uniforms. Never been that way and was something that set the league part from any other but Adam Silver sold out for the dough. Can't say I blame him but still 
eyes.gif

Surprised I actually like those Christmas jerseys..

Also surprised how much I've enjoyed seeing Jennings on this team. My biggest disappointment with this season is that we're stuck with Noah and his contract. 

Not looking forward to branding on NBA uniforms. Never been that way and was something that set the league part from any other but Adam Silver sold out for the dough. Can't say I blame him but still :rolleyes

Definitely sucks about the ads but I think Nike will do a better job than adidas. Sleeved jerseys were :x

Watch us lose to Orlando now, because of reverse voodoo mojo

The Magic bout to get that W for sure :pimp:

we really don't match up well with them tbh. vucevic, ibaka, biyombo, and gordon are gonna be trouble for our bigs. not saying they're gonna go off for 30 points, but they're all aggressive, so we're gonna commit a lot of fouls.

Vucevic going for 35 and #TradeMelo talk will return

Been gone for a few days, but I just wanna remind you guys what you said :lol:

Last edited:
Watch us lose to Orlando now, because of reverse voodoo mojo

The Magic bout to get that W for sure :pimp:

we really don't match up well with them tbh. vucevic, ibaka, biyombo, and gordon are gonna be trouble for our bigs. not saying they're gonna go off for 30 points, but they're all aggressive, so we're gonna commit a lot of fouls.

Vucevic going for 35 and #TradeMelo talk will return

Been gone for a few days, but I just wanna remind you guys what you said :lol:

:rofl:

Boom.

This is one of the most enjoyable seasons that I can remember in my time as a Knicks fan.

The team isn't elite and we still have a bunch of flaws but that kinda makes them more fun to watch.

We have some promising young talent, mixed with some tough veterans and it's a joy watching them gel and improve each game.

Huge game on X-mas day, we gotta show up defensively and we'll win.

We're flat out the better team imo.

Back
Top Bottom