Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I've copped courtside tickets at the garden before for 1400. It was only against Memphis though.

I'd like to buy courtside tickets again against the Bucks but since I'm planning a trip to London this summer it's no Bueno.

*edit

Also I've been looking at courtside seats for the nets too and they're kinda similar to msg numbers. But maybe it's just been the games I was looking at.

Last edited:
I've copped courtside tickets at the garden before for 1400. It was only against Memphis though.

I'd like to buy courtside tickets again against the Bucks but since I'm planning a trip to London this summer it's no Bueno.

*edit

Also I've been looking at courtside seats for the nets too and they're kinda similar to msg numbers. But maybe it's just been the games I was looking at.

Yeah it depends on the games, i go to very low tier games, like sixers. maybe wizards

http://www.boxoffice-tickets.com/2906500/Brooklyn-Nets-vs-Philadelphia-76ers

if you click the seats A-D, courtside is only $460, but thats because its the officially barclay site, so on stubhub you can probably get it around $300-$400

But like i said, it has to be lower tier teams, that wont make playoffs

Last edited:
I was looking at that Bucks game, too. Maybe prices will go down as the game gets closer.

Looking at the game vs Philly to see Embiid, too. Gotta wait till the day of to make sure he plays, tho :lol:

I was looking at that Bucks game, too. Maybe prices will go down as the game gets closer.

Looking at the game vs Philly to see Embiid, too. Gotta wait till the day of to make sure he plays, tho :lol:

Exactly why i wanna go

He made me a fan this season

i trust the process :nthat:

If I could do it all over again, I'd have skipped the home opener against Memphis and got courtside seats against the Bucks.

My brother got this for me for Christmas 
nthat.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom