Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Melo on Noah: "I hope his *** hurry up. We need him out here on the court...But his health is more important than anything"
wait is this real? 
laugh.gif

Wait, the Nets made Lin their franchise player? Do they have their 1st round draft pick this year?

How is Melo throwing shade? He said he's happy for him what do u want him to say? U guys buy right into these writers bs

he also said believe it or not for no reason :lol:

and last i heard brook lopez is still on that team so he is the franchise player... doesnt best player = franchise player ?

You've got to be kidding me. The Celtics own this years pick as well?! Jeez, that certainly was an AWFUL trade for BK. Those guys they traded for aren't even on the team anymore, let alone some are still even in the NBA

EDIT
BROOKLYN, NY – The Brooklyn Nets have acquired Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Jason Terry and D.J. White from the Boston Celtics in exchange for Gerald Wallace, Kris Humphries, MarShon Brooks, Kris Joseph, Keith Bogans and three first round draft picks (2014, 2016 and 2018), as well as the right to swap first round picks in 2017, Nets General Manager Billy King has announced.

WOW--Adonbilivit

This surpasses even our Bargnani trade :lol:

I remember when the trade went down too. Bill Simmons was UPSET. Guess he doesn't feel the same way now.

Last edited:
**** billy king and wasting AI's career. MF went to high school near here and his name is on too many banners :smh:

While dudes out here scouting players and coaches, Ainge out here scouting GMs. He knows the suckers.

Bruh the end of that Melo quote had me laughing the most

"Excited for him to see how it's gunna turn out over there"

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom