Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

New York Knicks forward Kristaps Porzingis has signed a multiyear footwear and apparel endorsement deal with adidas, sources told The Vertical.

The deal will pay Porzingis, 21, between $3 million and $6 million annually, depending on incentive bonuses met. It’s the most lucrative shoe deal signed by a European player to date.

Nike, his previous sponsor, has until mid-October to match the exact terms of the adidas contract because of the brand’s standard “right to match” clause, but Nike is not expected to match the deal, sources said.

Kristaps kicks copped

when we get the Yeezy 350 Boost in a Knicks colorway now >>> 

Nike better match or come in stronger for KP . It's bad enough John Stockton never got his own sig shoe

I think Nike NEEDS to match, considering all the hype around adidas right now. However, adidas is widely more popular overseas, so it makes sense. Either way, I'm happy for him.

Started watching Luke Cage last night. The first scene is 3 dudes in a barber shop talking about how the Knicks suck & Phil should be fired :lol:

I guess my hope of him joining JB isn't happening haha.
JB makes the worst lookin' player sigs hands down. And aside from the once in a blue moon Retro they all get bad PEs. Jordan saves all the good looking models for his own signature line and the rest of the roster gets scraps 
laugh.gif

That would've been a train wreck

KP singing with Adidas? :x

Stick with the swoosh bud.

Guess it makes sense for Adidas to snag him, considering their strong presence and popularity in Europe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom