Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Huge ******* win. Carmelo and KP deep 3s. That defense at the end. Damn. I love to hate this team or I hate to love this team. Not sure which one.

Great comeback win.

I aint gonna front, I thought we would lose once KP fouled out. Melo was beginning to build a brick wall in the 4th but you can never doubt the clutch in his blood. Drained that 3 effortlessly.

Nice defensive play by Thomas but **** it I want him traded off this team. I don't care for who.

Too much talk about Jennings and Rose not playing in the 4th. Ron ******* Baker was in the zone in the 4th and Horny rode him for 12 minutes straight and it paid off.

Question is, will baker get more burn going forward. He got quite a few minutes in a previous game in crunch tine if I remember correctly, then was burried back on the bench behind sasha.

Question is, will baker get more burn going forward. He got quite a few minutes in a previous game in crunch tine if I remember correctly, then was burried back on the bench behind sasha.

He needs to. He really plays the game well. It's beautiful.

rose has been playing terrible lately with the turnovers and bricking at the rim... but its just recently he can shake out of it and still score here and there... jennings is pretty much useless and just sucks... all he does is dribble and sometimes provides a few assists but his jumper is still broke... and his shot selection just sucks in general

Last edited:
Bobby MarksVerified account ‏@BobbyMarks42 10m10 minutes ago
Would think that Ron Baker doesn't need to sit by his phone tomorrow waiting to see if his contract gets guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom