Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

& that's the answer to the question why ppl never come here.

After you get past the fact that the owner and GM are totally clueless you could throw some of the fans in the equation too. Couple weeks ago Melo was getting booed for taking the final shot because they wanted KP to take it. Look how that worked out. :lol: Y'all got it tho.

Dolan has literally been quiet for the past 3-4 years. Can't really keep blaming him. Knick fans are the best/worst fans in the league. Fans and media are a big reason why players aren't really attracted to the Knicks.

Look at the players that were drafted within 5 picks after those guys. We def made the right pick more often than not.

Balkman over Lowrly/Rondo
Jordan Hill over Derozan
THJ over Rudy Gobert

Depending on our current rosters at the time, those def stand out the most. Ofcourse its much easier said now.
Shumpert over jimmy butler; Mardy Collins over Paul milsap

also passed on zeke for shump :lol:

Last edited:
lol no way was anyone gonna draft IT in the 1st round, he was the last pick in the draft

Also shump was good in college and as a rookie. Injuries turned him into a complete scrub.

Everyone gotta chill on the tank talk. We are honestly not that far away from contending. It all starts with defense, doesn't matter who is on the roster if we don't have set in stone defensive philosophies, which we currently do not. If there is any move we should try to make it should be to try and get Noah off the books. Yes losing to the sixers is bad and yes it is a game we should have won, but at the end of the day it is just one loss. Take a deep breath. 

yeah, i was actually pretty excited about Shump. he was a good defender, had good size, and was athletic. too bad he peaked his rookie year.

after that knee injury he was never the same....he definitely had potential his rookie year but his jumper was terrible... remember he had like 17 shots in the first half against the celtics :x

2yyct34.jpg

kp out tonight with a sore left achilles

im pretty sure we rushed him back. no wonder he hasn't been playing well 

Knicks game tonight :x

I guess I will work on my 2k17 player and watch Knicks game on my tablet

Please take a W so I can have a good Friday

Back
Top Bottom