Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

All we need to do to match last seasons 22-22 is beat the Bulls, Raptors, Hawks, Celtics and Wizards guys

We got this 
pimp.gif

Didn't you just want to give him the keys to the franchise? Now you're saying he's being overused? (Which I believe he is as well). Can't be jumping back & forth though bruh.

bro...i've seen this so many times. i say it's too early for KP to be the main guy, play the 5, etc. and i get blasted. then as time goes by, other people start to agree
mean.gif
it's cool though. like when damn near everyone was pointing every finger they had at Melo bc of our losing streak. then he puts on a few good games in a row and it's silent. i'm not tryna throw shade, but maybe everyone should just cool it a bit.

Our draft history sucks as much as our free agent history...

que Alonzo gif. i don't think we've drafted an all star since...Pat? that's including players that had gone on to other teams.
I've also always felt that KP isn't ready yet. I'm as excited bout him in the future as anyone else is, but it's clear he's still growing into what he's gonna be in the future. Don't wanna make the mistake and rush him into something that we don't necessarily need to rush him in.

Didn't you just want to give him the keys to the franchise? Now you're saying he's being overused? (Which I believe he is as well). Can't be jumping back & forth though bruh.

bro...i've seen this so many times. i say it's too early for KP to be the main guy, play the 5, etc. and i get blasted. then as time goes by, other people start to agree :smh: it's cool though. like when damn near everyone was pointing every finger they had at Melo bc of our losing streak. then he puts on a few good games in a row and it's silent. i'm not tryna throw shade, but maybe everyone should just cool it a bit.

Our draft history sucks as much as our free agent history...

que Alonzo gif. i don't think we've drafted an all star since...Pat? that's including players that had gone on to other teams.
Best draft pick since Pat was D Lee :frown:

Actually, our draft history is pretty good.

The biggest reason we have sucked this decade is because we have traded so many draft picks that it continually set us back.

But we drafted:

David Lee
Trevor Ariza
Nate Robinson
Wilson Chandler

All those guys were drafted past the 20th pick and had damn good careers considering their draft position.

The bigger issues is despite the fact we have sucked for pretty much 16 straight years now, we have only had three lottery picks.

But one of those was KP.

Lottery picks = building blocks.

We have one building block.

We need a lot more to build a contender.

I give up on this franchise, I don't care, take my Knicks fan card away, take me off the list if you want, but I'm done and tired of false hopes and promises.

For as long as Lebron in the league, whatever team he's in will make it.

Our GM sucks, our owner sucks, everyone on this team sucks, including KP, teams are taking notice how he plays and are defending him well, now he doesnt know what else to do.

Melo, it was fun but your a poison, i hope your reading this, ASK FOR A TRADE, i rather get young player who are hungry then the way youve been playing.

Your on a decline, its time to take a seat back, its ok to be second, nothing wrong with that.

Im only giving credit to BJ and Kyle. Seems those 2 are the only Knicks worth trying to play for a max
Sue me with that quote

**** this team **** everything that involves blue or orange **** you phil **** you melo ****you dolan **** the Garden

The biggest reason we have sucked this decade is because we have traded so many draft picks that it continually set us back.

But we drafted:

David Lee
Trevor Ariza
Nate Robinson
Wilson Chandler

All those guys were drafted past the 20th pick and had damn good careers considering their draft position.

The bigger issues is despite the fact we have sucked for pretty much 16 straight years now, we have only had three lottery picks.

But one of those was KP.

Very true!  Knicks have actually been an above-average drafting franchise.  It's what they've done with the picks and assets that has been the issue.  Always trying to win now and skip development.

I give up on this franchise, I don't care, take my Knicks fan card away, take me off the list if you want, but I'm done and tired of false hopes and promises.

Our GM sucks, our owner sucks, everyone on this team sucks, including KP, teams are taking notice how he plays and are defending him well, now he doesnt know what else to do.

Melo, it was fun but your a poison, i hope your reading this, ASK FOR A TRADE, i rather get young player who are hungry then the way youve been playing.

Your on a decline, its time to take a seat back, its ok to be second, nothing wrong with that.

Im only giving credit to BJ and Kyle. Seems those 2 are the only Knicks worth trying to play for a max
Sue me with that quote

**** this team **** everything that involves blue or orange **** you phil **** you melo ****you dolan **** the Garden

View media item 2296532

But we drafted:

David Lee
Trevor Ariza
Nate Robinson
Wilson Chandler

But one of those was KP.

none of them made the all star team as a knick but Lee. I wouldn't consider that a good draft history especially when you include the duds...

Sue me with that quote
Can I have your spot on the list

But we drafted:

David Lee
Trevor Ariza
Nate Robinson
Wilson Chandler

But one of those was KP.

none of them made the all star team as a knick but Lee. I wouldn't consider that a good draft history especially when you include the duds...
I would disagree. All-stars are usually the easy picks. Most of them are highly touted. Being able to pick the proper players to fill out the space based on their limited abilities shows a real eye for talent IMO.

How regularly do players draft after the 20th pick become all stars?  How often do they become starters or regular contributors?

But we drafted:

David Lee
Trevor Ariza
Nate Robinson
Wilson Chandler

But one of those was KP.

I would disagree. All-stars are usually the easy picks. Most of them are highly touted. Being able to pick the proper players to fill out the space based on their limited abilities shows a real eye for talent IMO.
David was a highly touted pick? We def disagree I think our draft picks have been 80% busts.

I might be getting tickets tonight from an attorney at my spot for the company suite or courtside seats. Dont even know if I'm gonna take em :smh:

So bummed out ...

I might be getting tickets tonight from an attorney at my spot for the company suite or courtside seats. Dont even know if I'm gonna take em
mean.gif

So bummed out ...
Shiiiieeeeeeee

Free courtside seats? I don't care if we were 0-39, slide those my way and I'll hop on the next flight to the Garden with the quickness 

Back
Top Bottom