Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Our guy 
pimp.gif

Yup. I need context. Is there any chance Carmelo really thinks his name is Ron Burgundy

he was getting interviewed about Lee coming off the bench and he was saying that Lee was being a true professional and Burgundy came in and contributed lmao

Ohhh, Baker's behind the back pass

Knicks players really need to use bounce passes sometimes

:lol:

Wut man? That's a gross generalization. Y'all really gotta start learning to accept that people have just as valid opinions that aren't your own.

I'm not sure if I want him gone, but I think it's totally valid to want to move Melo for assets and look to really rebuild. Doesn't mean people don't know about basketball, or that they're just parroting ESPN. Could just be that some people are tired of the patchwork we've done with this franchise (including he Melo trade) since like '01. We've been holding onto players, and adding, and hoping things would work out but clearly they haven't. We see that with the roster we haphazardly threw together last summer and how they're performing now.

Don't try to discredit people's opinions because they're not the same as yours.

Sidenote: I've been a Melo fan since he got drafted.

Ok not everyone but you can't deny that a lot of "fans" rely on these outlets to help form their opinions. How many people who constantly talk **** about Melo are even Knicks fans or sit here and suffer through the games with us? :lol:

Right there rose could have just dropped it off to Noah. But nah, let me throw this crazy shot instead.

Back
Top Bottom