Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Also, all the Celtics dancers are trash
yeah they're garbage. atlanta gotta have the best dancers in the league easily
ATL employees nothing but video vixens 
nerd.gif

joshua longstaff assistant coach. what kind of assistant coach is that dude? how old can he possibly be? how'd he get this job? these kinds of questions need to be answered. there def needs to be more scrutiny with regard to the staff assistant coaching this team

joshua longstaff assistant coach. what kind of assistant coach is that dude? how old can he possibly be? how'd he get this job? these kinds of questions need to be answered. there def needs to be more scrutiny with regard to the staff assistant coaching this team
Looking like a frat bro that got lucky with an internship 

Same thing I was thinking during his interview

What happened to the other blond shorty? That did the halftime celeb interviews?

I figured she'd move in to Tina's spot promotion style.

I don't recognize none of these new chicks

That was probably the best first half I've seen the Knicks play in a while.
Cuz Boston defense was worse than ours that half.

Last edited:
get rid of Melo ? my dude Melo ?

pffftttt .....

Kuz is the goods. we hit that foreign lottery with these dudes :smokin

Who is this dude Kuz? I mean damn. Son just out there taking advantage of any opportunity.

Slowed down like he want to push a fastbreak then just runs it in for a layup.

Last edited:
these defense is really pathetic... they double team for no reason and a good passing team like boston will make you pay

Back
Top Bottom