Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I think we just accept Rose as a small 2 with some passing and bring in a PG by trade deadline. Think that's what Horny was seeing. Who started this game?

Melo, Rose, Baker, Kuz, KOQ

I think we just accept Rose as a small 2 with some passing and bring in a PG by trade deadline. Think that's what Horny was seeing. Who started this game?

Rose
Baker
Kuz
Melo
KoQ

Cool

Willy :pimp:

proxy.jpg

Last edited:
Wtf we won?! :lol: I'm sitting in my car, just getting off my PT, to check ESPN and see we got the dub?! Noah didn't play and our bigs actually contributed. Go figure.

Didn't watch the game but shoutout to Willy for being ready when his number was called after a few DNP's

I guess the Tank could stop for a night to beat the Celtics :rolleyes :lol:

We started Ron Baker, Mindaugas Kuzminskas, and O'Quinn(who played bad for 10 minutes) played Hernangomez and Plumlee significant minutes, had no KP or Noah, Melo was trash, and we still beat the Celtics by double digits in Boston with Isiah Thomas going off for 40.

OK.

- RealGM

Honestly this win pisses me off because it shows this team has real talent. Tinkering with the starting lineup and rotations should've been something Horny should've done months ago regardless of injury or not and if he did would be a 4th or 5th seed right now. Noaher and Pookie really need to go to hell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom