Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

We won last night because we dug in on defense, crashed the boards and Hornacek outcoached Stevens.

To start the game, our perimeter defenders stayed in front of their men but we were getting mauled in the paint.

Hornacek quickly pulled KoQ who was playing terribly and put in Plumlee. That immediately stopped the free for all in the paint.

Then IT started abusing Baker on the perimeter and he quickly got pulled too.

He finally gave Willy some burn (don't know why this took so long) and he went off alongside Kuz.

Melo had a subpar shooting game but he willingly gave up the ball and played good defense.

Holiday and Jennings also bought a spark and the bench players took us into the 4th with a lead.

This time Hornacek didn't let them overstay their welcome, he put Melo back in with 6 minutes left and him and Rose helped extend the lead and seal the victory.

Great team win last night.

Kuz & Willy obviously need more minutes, Noah & Lance need much less. Holiday should get more minutes when Lee isn't contributing and Plumlee is a good paint defender, screener who can help keep KP out of foul trouble when he comes back.

Hornacek is also starting to get the hang of the 2 PG/SG lineup with this roster. I'd like to see more of it.

Last edited:
I think this might be an ideal time for the Knicks to pick up some wins.

I suspect that Knicks are going to keep getting played down to like the Celtics played down to them last night.

Celtics literally did not pick up the defensive intensity until maybe the 3 min mark of the 4th

Last edited:
Tonight game should be winnable against the Wizard

But then it is a back to back

NBA league pass is free if you're not in the NY region.

Tonight game should be winnable against the Wizard

But then it is a back to back

NBA league pass is free if you're not in the NY region.
League pass is also trash

And I'm paying for it 
mean.gif

Lol I have league pass and haven't been using it... Had that crap on auto renewal for years watching Derrick as a Bull. Now that he's a Knick I forgot to cancel league pass in time lmao

If you take a look at my location you'll notice I don't live in NY 
I'm barely ever on a desktop so I can't see all that extra details. Mobile phone.

You know you can youtube pretty much any game live

Just type in the 2 teams playing and put live stream next to it, theres always people streaming on youtube.
that's what I usually do, they usually have the stream going but it's not always guaranteed. I recently found a guy that streams most NBA games on his Facebook feed.

What I liked about league pass as opposed to streaming is that I can go back and watch a game that's already finished. Whereas with streaming you got to watch the game when it's happening and also sometimes it's not guaranteed.

Don't have LP but a lot of people say it's best on an iPad or XB1 app
I watch all the games on the PS4. it's still not great but definitely the better of the options available. Desktop LP is by far the worst. Can't even get games to load

If I don't get to catch the games, of course I'll tune to ALT highlights and DAWKINS. Those guys are CLUTCH ASF.

Back
Top Bottom