Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

You're not gonna change that avy to this?
nerd.gif
Too soon. Gotta win more first.

I think it's clear as day the Euros + Baker should've been playing from Day 1. I was honestly expecting at least Kuz and Baker to get solid minutes from the get.

i think this is a good move for courtney lee and should solidify the bench.... hes a really good 3 point shooter but hes not getting his shorts cause of rose and melo... but jennings is a willing passer and theres no go 2 guy on the bench so he can help a lot... id like to see kuz and willy get more minutes consistently

brandon jennings still has me shaking my head with every jumpshot. his body just looks out of balance every single time.

^thats been a little bit of my criticism for him. certain guys will ball out and lead us to victory then he goes away from that the next game. i think he needs to get away from matchups, and just let the guys who are ballin get those consistent minutes.

i wonder what GMs do all day. All these players on the trading block, does Phil even make any calls. I know this isn't 2k, but still wonder what goes on behind closed doors.

Kuz and Willy def need minutes in a season like this. If your big name/salary players are getting it done I can understand limited minutes but when you're playing so bad that your fan base masks it as a tank :lol: you might as well give your developing players minutes. Kuz has a NY playground style of play in that he is constantly playing "hard as hell" :smile: The kind of energy that makes up for his mistakes a lot of times. ..

Noah and Pooks gotta see less minutes. Id be highly upset if we're rolling and they come back in with 30 mins a piece. They just need to collect their checks and be lockeroom guys at 100m combined.

I've been gone for a few days to clear my head of this relationship i have with Melo and the Knicks.

Yeah i sound like a b**** but lets call it how it is, its a effed up, dysfunctional, tom & jerry relationship.

Melo, you are one of the greatest Knick to ever put on the uniform, i do not blame you for all this, your a top scorer, 3x gold medalist.

Please do us a favor and save yourself. Phil is poisining you, your probably the only knick thats commited to NY right now, and i commend you on that, but brother please go ring chasing, you 100% deserve it. if your content on staying with us till your career end then i have nothing but respect and love for you, but you decide to leave, i still have respect and love for you and wouldnt hold it against you.

When KP is rated higher then you in 2k, you should just take a seat back and relax.

i might be the only 1 who wants melo to retire a Knick... hopefully he signs an extension once his contract is up
I do too but I get the feeling Phil about to offer him a weak extension and claim it's all about signing free agents. Meanwhile, Noah getting paid.

Granted Melo will be 34 by then.

Last edited:
Phil gotta go

Stephen A said it best " if you cant get marquee free agents to just sit and have dinner with you, then you aint doing your job right "

i just think it was wrong how we did ewing dirty... the guy shouldve retired here for all that he did... granted ewing did more with the Knicks than melo i dont think this franchise should do the same thing twice... and just let that guy end his career here... and ya melo would be crazy to ask for the max on his extension but i wouldnt be surprised because dolan loves him

Back
Top Bottom