Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

You know how many buzzer beaters I've hit with Holiday on 2K? Get Lee up outta there man. :smh:

Last edited:
YOU SHOOT THAT BALL MAN

YOU ALWAYS SHOOT THAT BALL IN THAT SITUATION

I do not care if you're Joakim Noah. With that amount of time left, with a look like that, you got to shoot it!

Last edited:
its feels good when we win so ill continue to watch... but you know when its a close game your just waiting for that L... its comical how different and dramatic they make it look :lol:

its feels good when we win so ill continue to watch... but you know when its a close game your just waiting for that L... its comical how different and dramatic they make it look :lol:

If feel like we've seen it all for the most part but tonight might've been new lol

What's up with Hornacek toying with Willys min?
Few weeks ago willy had a great game then fell out the rotation,
he had a good game last night and he gave all the mins to Plumlee?

horny **** the bed with this one. suspect rotations. i guess he felt willy wasnt ready.

i just dont like playing to matchups. i say you put your guys out there and run your game. make adjustments if necessary but you display that confidence in your players that they can compete with anyone any day.

and c lee is the dude posting on instagram about losing in one possession games. well buddy, you had a decent look at the rim , shooting 46% , you had a chance to affect those one possession games and you dribble passed cross court to the streakiest shooter on the court with about 2 seconds left. and you a vet in this league.

this one's not on him but thats unacceptable . hope he loses sleep tonight. better get that *** in the gym and shoot buckets with a shot clock running down.

Willy's lateral movement is suspect. Probably a good call. You wouldn't want him switching onto Wall on those pick and rolls. He was killing enough as it is.

Courtney Lee said a Wizards assistant coach was on the court, close to him screaming 'I got your help.' Lee thought it was a defender.

edit: you can clearly see the coach about a foot away from Lee

Last edited:
C2j99IoUoAAA_Ub

If Phil did his damn job & hired a real defensive assistant coach this team could definitely be a respectable 3rd or 4th seed...

I know Knicks was 1-2 the last 3 games. But I liked what I've been seeing the last three games. Playing smaller. Playing better defense (in spurts). Competitive in the two losses and beat a good team in between.

If the team can play just as they have been the last three games, that might be good enough to make the playoffs.

The question is do you guys still want to make the playoffs though :lol:

Sounds like most of you want to tank

Last edited:
The Knicks gave up 100 points by the end of the 3rd quarter. I knew they would lose since this was just another no defensive effort game. They didn't even look tired. Just like it was w/e.

Typical Knicks to then limit the Wizards to 13 points in the 4th and score well over 20 just to take that L in the end.

Every game win or lose they're hammering what the true problem with the team is.

If Phil did his damn job & hired a real defensive assistant coach this team could definitely be a respectable 3rd or 4th seed...
It's the roster. These boys aint trying.

Last edited:
Suns Pacers Hawks Wizards Hornets Cavs

All teams that Knicks have matched up poorly against this season.

Coming up in the coming weeks. :rofl:

The only game Knicks might win is against the Lakers :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom