Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

When it comes down to the two, Rubio is a point guard and Rose is not.

This team needs a pg.

More importantly we need better defenders.

If Phil didn't bring down the morale and trade value of his own players, I'm sure we could've made a trade to put us in a much better position long term.

Fool gave away all of his leverage.

Talked down his own "product" :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
If Phil didn't bring down the morale and trade value of his own players, I'm sure we could've made a trade to put us in a much better position long term.

"Hey I hear you're looking for a car. I have this one but it needs brakes & the engine will have to be replaced soon."

So you interested?"

That's called branding right there 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

"Hey I hear you're looking for a car. I have this one but it needs brakes & the engine will have to be replaced soon."

So you interested?"

"I got this house for sale over here but I think it was built on a Native American graveyard and it's haunted by ghosts.....you wanna buy it or what?"

My ninja Porzingis. If you're stuck on the Knicks which means eternal Ls on the court, minus whale win off it.

Getting reports of a 3 team trade involving the Pacers, Knicks and Celtics. Could potentially see Paul George in Boston, per @TheVertical

Back
Top Bottom