Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Who says no? 
nerd.gif

^

I'd still say no :lol:

I totally forget that we have Von Wafer on our D-League team

He scored 35 points tonight

C5UGMJqWEAERbk3.jpg

Begley said on the radio tonight that the Knicks and Wolves are getting closer on a Rose trade and he'd be surprised if it doesn't get done

Full radio interview:

We better not trade for Rubio. Much rather have rose come off the books.
Only way I move drose if we're getting a first round pick or we're putting Noah with him
Salary dump or round pick.
No point is making moves just for the sake of it and taken back contract of bums.

Last edited:
At this point, if we can move Rose AND Noah, I'll take it.

Anything to mix things up would help. We really need someone who will nurture KP. A pass first PG that can play high screen pnr is helpful. Still can't figure out why Horny hasn't explored that option yet. Is KP too weak to set screens? Does KP not understand how to play pnr on the NBA level?

Melo/KP pnr combo would also be interesting. It's baffling to say the least how none of this has been explored or even considered worth exploring.

Last edited:
At this point, if we can move Rose AND Noah, I'll take it.

Anything to mix things up would help. We really need someone who will nurture KP. A pass first PG that can play high screen pnr is helpful. Still can't figure out why Horny hasn't explored that option yet. Is KP too weak to set screens? Does KP not understand how to play pnr on the NBA level?

Melo/KP pnr combo would also be interesting. It's baffling to say the least how none of this has been explored or even considered worth exploring.
Cause Melo will shoot 99 percent of the time .
And kp is too weak to set good screens

Every time I've seen a Melo/KP pnr it's ended in buckets or a foul.

Granted, I've seen a Melo/KP pnr less than 10 times. Okay maybe 5.

Last edited:
After sleeping on it, I don't mind the Rubio/Rose swap. I wasn't looking towards the future, hell, I wasn't even looking towards this summer, nor did I think of what Rubio's contract looked like.

Rose is very likely gone at that end of this season. Who not named Melo would voluntarily stick around this poop hole of an organization? And I'm scared of the financial implications resigning a former MVP who is just as injury prone, nay more so, than Rubio.

We could sure use another amnesty for this Noah **** up.

I'm all in on this Rubio - Rose trade if it happens. Be nice for Rubio to get the ball out to KP and Melo. KP needs more of the ball.

re Taylor Rooks: Never seen her before as i'm in the UK but wow :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom