Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

F Kendall Marshall......

Von Wafer still alive? 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

It would be the Knick way to include a first round pick for Rubio. Hahahaha, I will be so sick if this happens but not surprised at all.

Rubio always wanted to be a Knick since he got drafted. I'm a big fan of the kid's vision on the court. I don't mind him on the squad if the deal is right.

When haven't the Knicks got fleeced in a trade? To expect anything different is uncivilized :lol: the Rubio trade is meh. Derricks coming off the books anyway and we already have a pass first no defense playing can't shoot pg on the books.

There is no one significant on the Twolves outside of Rubio worth being greedy for. Just get the Rose/Rubio swap done and move on. Literally dont care for any other player that can be included in this deal (Shabazz, Bjelica, etc).

I'd ask for Pek and Rubio and call it a day. Pek isn't used and he plays hard and gets rebounds. What's the problem here?

Then next year shop Rubio because I'd turn on him for not having a jumpshot.

Last edited:
Pek isn't allowed to play basketball anymore. He's gonna retire once his contract is done.
Damn, I didn't even notice he was out this season. I thought he got limited playing time because of Tibbs and his coaching style. BUT, he's injured anyway....You think that's gonna stop the Knicks? Hell naw...word to Antonio McKnee

Back
Top Bottom