Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Damn, I didn't even notice he was out this season. I thought he got limited playing time because of Tibbs and his coaching style. BUT, he's injured anyway....You think that's gonna stop the Knicks? Hell naw...word to Antonio McKnee

Pec hasn't played in like 3 years lol

Rose is at practice today 
mean.gif
roll.gif

Feels like no moves will be done today by us. Looking forward to us being blown out by 25 tonight.

Last edited:
Rose and Noah for Rubio and Pek. idc if he doesn't play. i like the fact that his contract is shorter than Noah's and is making less.

keep Billy and Kyle, bc we aren't going to get fair value back. Kyle is playing well and isn't even making $5mil per.

get blown out by 18 tonight.

that's what i'm expecting/hoping for today.

Last edited:
Philly just traded Noel for Bogut :lol: and a first rounder

A protected pick at that...from picks 1 - 18 :wow: :rofl:

Sixers will forever be trash.

I said this in here a while ago. You continually tank and you still end up losing your talented young picks for nothing anyway, cause you can't draw quality free agents to put around them.

T-Wolves next.

Sixers been tanking since AI left. That's next level bad. Atleast everyone gets to see they were never really willing to put the right pieces around AI.

Lol I understand the idea of what Philly is trying to do. Their strategy is to just be *** until they get the next MVP type player that can lead a team to a ring. Instead of hovering in Bolivian like us.

But they could definitely be doing a much better job at it :lol:

Lol I understand the idea of what Philly is trying to do. Their strategy is to just be *** until they get the next MVP type player that can lead a team to a ring. Instead of hovering in Bolivian like us.

But they could definitely be doing a much better job at it
laugh.gif
Larry Hughes and Eric Snow aren't walking through that door, maybe Aaron McKie.

Back
Top Bottom