Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

They do know that he is a talent that could be built around right, right...? Right? This is a kick in the pills just based on the fact that there is someone really entertaining this bs.

The most important thing for us is Phil saving his legacy with a .500 season and the 8 seed :pimp:

Last edited:
Phil has no idea this will effect free agency. You think any free agents will sign here when you see how badly melo and KP are treated who are their franchise players too smh

Last edited:
I think the fact that KP hasn't met w/ the front office is a big reason why he's now on that trading block. As a 2nd year player, he has to eventually speak to the front office, which he hasn't. If we get a great deal, then I feel everyone on the team is expendable. If not, then hold on to what we have.

I think the fact that KP hasn't met w/ the front office is a big reason why he's now on that trading block. As a 2nd year player, he has to eventually speak to the front office, which he hasn't. If we get a great deal, then I feel everyone on the team is expendable. If not, then hold on to what we have.

Even if he doesn't get moved, how would he even want to come back and give his 100% knowing Phil doesn't want him. If Phil can't get value for him, then I think the Knicks are doomed. For many, many years.

Even if he doesn't get moved, how would he even want to come back and give his 100% knowing Phil doesn't want him. If Phil can't get value for him, then I think the Knicks are doomed. For many, many years.

If he doesn't give his 100%, then that says a lot about him as a player.

Celtics gave away the #1 pick why are we entertaining them or anyone really ?

Phil's old dumb *** must really think Markannen and KP are the same player cause they're tall, white, and can shoot threes ? Incredible

Did he not see the type of **** KP was doing when he put the ball on the floor this year ?

What the hell is wrong with this guy

Last edited:
Hypothetically, if we were in position to get Josh Jackson from trading KP, would y'all do it? Opinions pls.

See I think it says more about our front office. KP is young smart from a good family with potential through the roof and always says the right things. Most people realize this. The fact he can't even go through the motions with our management is very telling...

Hypothetically, if we were in position to get Josh Jackson from trading KP, would y'all do it? Opinions pls.
Unless Jackson is the next MJ or LBJ reincarnated then hell no 
laugh.gif

straight up? what the **** no lmao

I think Josh Jackson is the real deal. But I can agree that if we can get other things added to it, then maybe I would. The Knicks have been described as aggressive when it comes to the asking price, so they aren't looking for any straight up trade.

See I think it says more about our front office. KP is young smart from a good family with potential through the roof and always says the right things. Most people realize this. The fact he can't even go through the motions with our management is very telling...

I feel you, but these men are professionals. At the end of the day, to not contact management for months isn't a good look. While our management is trash, he's still kinda obligated to speak to them about his gripes and what not.

There're only 3 players in the league that can do what KP does. KAT, Embiid, Anthony Davis. Maybe i'm missing 1 more idk. But you do not trade this type of player for anyone. I dont care who you get.

I feel you, but these men are professionals. At the end of the day, to not contact management for months isn't a good look. While our management is trash, he's still kinda obligated to speak to them about his gripes and what not.

Remember when the franchise player tried to speak to management? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom