Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Why believe anything coming out of the jerks mouth? They may not be shopping him but they certainly are putting him up to entertain offers

He didn't say KP wasn't either. Same F. Phil ****, smh. Leaking the truth and smiling in ya face denying it. It is what is and that's "whatever" at this point with dude...

Last edited:
That's the problem though. Why even entertain offers if you dont plan on trading him? This will only hurt KP confidence. I don't see the wolves trying to trade KAT

yo **** this piece of **** of a ******* human being he's setting us back another 10 years for his stupid *** experiment

Last edited:
Everyone needs to calm down :lol:

Porzingis will be starting at the 4 next to Hernangomez in November. DSJr or Monk will be running the point. We'll win 30 something games. Everything will be back to normal.

this old piece of **** is mentally and physically unstable. After his girl left him he no longer gets bomb *** ***** and he absolutely ******* lost it.

Egomaniac is mad another man didnt want to meet with him. NBA needs to intervene man this is absolute BS whats happening to our organization.

Last edited:
Starting lineup will be
Willy
Lauren or Laurie whatever his name is
Kuz
Ron B
Frank Nitty

Bench
Plumlee
Plumlee
Euro
Euro
G league
G league

I like KP but he did act immature by skipping the meeting, he could've just *****ed out Phil AT the meeting and possibly cleared the air but by leaving he pretty much cut off ties at least for the moment, I can't really be mad at Phil if he traded KP especially when we're talking top 4 draft pick AND two starters. Plus he's still trying to move Melo....these next few hours will be incredible.

Everyone needs to calm down :lol:

Porzingis will be starting at the 4 next to Hernangomez in November. DSJr or Monk will be running the point. We'll win 30 something games. Everything will be back to normal.

And I'm sure you saw the meme. When in the world did telling someone to calm down actually work lol

He has a hard on for ******* Lance Thomas and Ron Baker. How you come here and drive out the 2 best players we've had in the last 20 years.

Unless we getting towns and the wolves pick I don't see how trading KP is beneficial for a top draft pick

I like KP but he did act immature by skipping the meeting, he could've just *****ed out Phil AT the meeting and possibly cleared the air but by leaving he pretty much cut off ties at least for the moment, I can't really be mad at Phil if he traded KP especially when we're talking top 4 draft pick AND two starters. Plus he's still trying to move Melo....these next few hours will be incredible.

The punishment doesn't fit the crime here though. Yes KP was immature, but trading him is not the answer unless you get an ungodly package back. Phil would be letting his feelings get in the way of his judgment here and he's already been a trainwreck of a GM. Trading away the one thing he did right would hurt the Knicks franchise more than anything. He's a mental ****** in this role so far.

Everyone needs to calm down
laugh.gif

You have a gun pointed to your head in your avy 
frown.gif

Best thing Phil said tonight was that he's targeting a guard tomorrow & it'll be a tough choice

The punishment doesn't fit the crime here though. Yes KP was immature, but trading him is not the answer unless you get an ungodly package back. Phil would be letting his feelings get in the way of his judgment here and he's already been a trainwreck of a GM. Trading away the one thing he did right would hurt the Knicks franchise more than anything. He's a mental ****** in this role so far.

After watching his interview it sounds like he's not really trying to trade KP, it's more like Phil knows he's being a "brat" and he's running with it but then he says **** like, "he's a unicorn and he's special..we'll get him back". Think KP stays but I agree, he's gotta make a good draft pick and make some wise moves this off season.

Y'all wanted Phil so bad in the beginning 
laugh.gif
. It was like a championship parade, now look at it.
Y'all who
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
If he had been hired as coach I might have had delusions involving success, but personally there was no parade for me with the hiring. I remember thinking, "boy I hope I'm wrong"
roll.gif
Ok, maybe not YOU, but overwhelmingly the response in this thread was this....

GIF-cry-crying-Doctor-Who-sad-sob-sobbing-tears-Wilfred-Mott-GIF.gif

Hell, that gif was even posted 
laugh.gif

As for this offseason's disappointment, I'm here for it. Can't wait.

There was def more happiness than sorrow and being one of the naysayers, I can honestly say I didn't think it would be this bad :smh:

Back
Top Bottom