Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

The day we don't go for the big name GM/coach is the day things turn around.

Last edited:
Gonna raise my blood pressure before I go to sleep? :smh:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
When I heard Phil put KP on the market because of exit meeting issue, it made me thinking of Dolan and Spree & Camby issues :x

Last edited:
The day we don't go for the big name GM/coach is the day things turn around.
This.........only Dolan is the ****** prefers primma-donnas running the Knicks instead of low-key quality guys that put their work in behind other established executives/coaches before them
mean.gif

I think moving KP would be the straw that breaks the camel's back as far as my fandom is concerned.

If this P.O.S. trades away the only good thing he's done here and the only glimmer of hope for the future, then I can't be party to this **** no mo'.

I really don't care who the GM/president is as long as Dolan is the owner

The man does not care about winning games.

i really think phil's going to trade him. he literally put the price out there for everyone to know 

Started watching the Knicks religiously in 1999 and went through a bunch of dysfunctional years. After these past two years I've experienced as a Knick fan, If KP is traded that would be it. The cherry on top. Sixers or Bucks here I come because I cant support this ****.

The NBA/Dolan need to somehow intervene to stop this mess.

Last edited:
I think moving KP would be the straw that breaks the camel's back as far as my fandom is concerned.

If this P.O.S. trades away the only good thing he's done here and the only glimmer of hope for the future, then I can't be party to this **** no mo'.

what if trading him nets us booker josh jackson while keeping the 8?

what if trading him nets us booker josh jackson while keeping the 8?
I don't know Josh Jackson, Booker is nice but not a unicorn and draftees aren't proven yet either.

I think Melo will be gone after tomorrow and hopefully we get picks for him

KP isn't going anywhere. stop it 5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom