Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

The only KP trade I'd entertain is to the Spurs. My tenure as a Knicks fan will come to an end and SA moves up from side chick to main squeeze.

I would actually put Jets over Knicks. It doesn't get much worse than the Knicks. Considering we're one of the most valuable franchises, it's truly amazing at how ineptly this is run. And Dolan owns the rangers too who are actually a solid one.

I would actually put Jets over Knicks. It doesn't get much worse than the Knicks. Considering we're one of the most valuable franchises, it's truly amazing at how ineptly this is run. And Dolan owns the rangers too who are actually a solid one.

Yea jets had a little run with marc sanchez playing qb. We are horrible.

I've been to the draft for 9 straight years when it was in msg.

Personally, I don't think it's worth it for the price they're asking at Barclay's

Dam I really wanted to go tonight because of this class but these prices are equiavalent to about 7 Yankees and Jets games each :lol:

Maybe I'll walk by Barclays tonight to see what's up :nerd:. I've never thought of going to the draft tbh.

Last edited:
Man I been a Knicks fan for 33 years old since birth. Made it a routine to go to every Knicks Xmas game since my son he has been born

I have to let it go until Phil is gone :smh: I can't do it. The blatant disrespect and slight underlying racism is enough for me.

draftexpress had us taking KP the day of the draft... they have us taking Malik Monk as of now 

Back
Top Bottom