Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Every single sports writer is bashing us yet again. The only reason why this won't be worse than Noah's is that THJ will play in way more games

Sooooo..... I was hearing that the Knicks were interested in Jonathan Simmons, if true, can they afford him now that they are bringing THJr back?

I ain't even mad at this. The league really covets shooters right now and he does that and a little more.

Kinda dumb Imo. We need a point guard not a 2. Now we just overpaid for Lee to sit on the bench smh. I like hardaway and hate we traded him but that contract sucks. Could went with a cheaper option for the 2. Hopefully Atlanta matches

Kinda dumb Imo. We need a point guard not a 2. Now we just overpaid for Lee to sit on the bench smh. I like hardaway and hate we traded him but that contract sucks. Could went with a cheaper option for the 2. Hopefully Atlanta matches

We don't know if what they plan on doing w/ Lee. I'm not against signing a young 2 who still has upside. We are clearly rebuilding so all we need is a vet PG to teach Nt.

But we're not exactly in a win now mode so I'm comfortable riding out this contract and seeing what we have with him a couple years down the line. Yes, we need a PG, but there aren't any to go around right now (no young PGs). I think we can still lose comfortably with him and no competent 1 guard.

The CBA increased players salaries & players always get paid as FA's.
17.5k a yr to have sasha (phil move) gone is a W for us.
Plus if u delete the past 2 years of nothing from your memory :lol:
We just offered our 1st rd pick thjr a welcome back contract...and hes gotten way better

Ima still pray melo retires a knick...thjr melo kp willy frank wooh

Last edited:
If we somehow trade Lee then this signing isn't too bad. Just crazy how our second highest contract is Noah and thjr lol

and if we are really rebuilding why sign any free agents especially with big contracts?

Last edited:
I'm done with this team. No fan base deserves this.

Why not just pay Justin holiday the 9M rather than sign this dude for 71M?

We got Melo wanting to play for Houston with Pringles after we fired Pringles for HIM

Knicks out here eating glue while licking the sticky part of envelopes.

Knicks gonna knick.

Last edited:
Amazing how y'all still don't understand how contracts work under the new agreement. But carry on, I'm ok w/ the THJr signing if ATL doesn't match. Y'all was just talkin bout how we "made a mistake" b/c he was ballin w/ the Hawks. But carry on, I guess complaining is just a coping mechanism.

Amazing how y'all still don't understand how contracts work under the new agreement. But carry on, I'm ok w/ the THJr signing if ATL doesn't match. Y'all was just talkin bout how we "made a mistake" b/c he was ballin w/ the Hawks. But carry on, I guess complaining is just a coping mechanism.

I don't think people are mad at him coming to the Knicks, but how the whole thing was handled with trading him, then signing him for starter money while you still have Lee that was signed last year. Should've just kept THJ in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom