Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I think finding a spot for Anderson is what’s holding up the deal now.

I don’t trust Steve Mills one bit. Kinda don’t even wanna make the trade, ‘cause I feel like we’re gonna get fleeced.

eh, if i had to choose between KCP and THJR for the same amount of money, i'd still pick Tim. he definitely improved last season and seems like he's only going to build from it. KCP has been the same player with marginal improvement over his 4 years. his FG % is also terrible.

65 posts combined with join dates within the last 5 days...I wouldn't be surprised if the ballinout ballinout account wasn't created by @edd2187 *shrug* Anyway, I'll end it here with a quick summary...dude thinks anyone and anyone is qualified to be a NBA GM and a casual fan as the GM will change the whole franchise and players will want to come here all of a sudden. Mmmmk.

So you're a conspiracy theorist now?Gotta admit, I admire your courage to stick up for a franchise that all it's done is screw over its fanbase for ages. A bit foolish and delusional, but admirable

If the melo trade goes down, this thread will be full of tears. Melo stans are as bad as kobe stans.

2h6zyvm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom