Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

You seem to not read well, bc nowhere did I say our FO was going a good job. I'm merely pointing that not any Tom, ****, or Harry can run an NBA team. However, casual fans like yourself like to think otherwise. People have their OWN jobs, regardless of how well they do it. A mechanic doesn't know how to perform open heart surgery and a mailman isn't a stock broker. You are not a NBA GM, so don't act as if you know better, when you only know what the press releases. You don't have a clue about contract negotiations or anything behind the curtains. Neither do I, but at least I don't assume I do. These people are qualified for a reason, regardless of whether you agree or not.

Yoo lol this dude really has it against you bro edd2187 edd2187 LMAO wow..hey njavier03 njavier03 you don't seem to read well either what he's basically saying is that Knicks management have been so historically bad that a regular fan can come in and people would receive it with open arms just to get rid of James Dolans staff and probably do a better job at that. And believe me, I have family that works for an NBA franchise for over 15 years now, its not as hard as you think. But I won't talk much and waste my time since he has already broken it down for you and you have yet to understand his point...

Oh, and another thing njavier03 njavier03 Since they're so superiorly "qualified" I guess James Dolan is VERY qualified to make basketball decisions for the Knicks right? Like he's done pleenty of times before right? How has that worked out? LOL

Last edited:
You seem to not read well, bc nowhere did I say our FO was going a good job. I'm merely pointing that not any Tom, ****, or Harry can run an NBA team. However, casual fans like yourself like to think otherwise. People have their OWN jobs, regardless of how well they do it. A mechanic doesn't know how to perform open heart surgery and a mailman isn't a stock broker. You are not a NBA GM, so don't act as if you know better, when you only know what the press releases. You don't have a clue about contract negotiations or anything behind the curtains. Neither do I, but at least I don't assume I do. These people are qualified for a reason, regardless of whether you agree or not.
If we take it back to the first post I quoted you on you were clearly defending managements decision to sign THJ to that terrible deal, saying how we should give them the benefit of the doubt and maybe this or maybe that..bruh..we've been giving the Knicks the benefit of the doubt for over a decade now, enough is enough come on quit the foolishness. You were defending them with a vengeance don't change your stance now. But whatever my man you win, I'm not arguing with you anymore..

Yoo lol this dude really has it against you bro @edd2187 LMAO wow..hey @njavier03 you don't seem to read well either what he's basically saying is that Knicks management have been so historically bad that a regular fan can come in and people would receive it with open arms just to get rid of James Dolans staff and probably do a better job at that. And believe me, I have family that works for an NBA franchise for over 15 years now, its not as hard as you think. But I won't talk much and waste my time since he has already broken it down for you and you have yet to understand his point...
I see the foolishness, it don't phase me 
smokin.gif

65 posts combined with join dates within the last 5 days...I wouldn't be surprised if the ballinout ballinout account wasn't created by edd2187 edd2187 *shrug* Anyway, I'll end it here with a quick summary...dude thinks anyone and anyone is qualified to be a NBA GM and a casual fan as the GM will change the whole franchise and players will want to come here all of a sudden. Mmmmk.

This is why I don't understand the urgency to trade Melo. It's not like we will get good value back. We lose with or without him and will get a good draft pick. It's not Melo fault this team sucks.

2nd round picks for Melo :rofl:

Might as well keep him and request he take on a veteran role to usher in the next generation since he wants to stay here anyways.

Last edited:
65 posts combined with join dates within the last 5 days...I wouldn't be surprised if the [@=/u/207311/ballinout]@ballinout[/@] account wasn't created by [@=/u/207179/edd2187]@edd2187[/@] *shrug* Anyway, I'll end it here with a quick summary...dude thinks anyone and anyone is qualified to be a NBA GM and a casual fan as the GM will change the whole franchise and players will want to come here all of a sudden. Mmmmk.

He's one of my childhood best friends, also a Knicks fan. He joined after me when I recommended this site to him..quit being so nosy bro damn u got female tendencies no wonder u argued so much lol but like I said, you win..whatever you say keep defending the Knicks..

Last edited:
We're not gonna get equal value for him anyway. Phil hurt his stock and Houston isnt gonna give us anyone we need. Even if there's a third or fourth team involved, we're gonna get pennies on the dollar for him. I'd be cool with a couple unprotected first round picks and expiring contracts, but that's most likely not gonna happen. I just don't want Ryan Anderson.

I'll say it again

I'd rather KEEP Melo than get finessed in a trade

I don't want garbage older players that don't fit the rebuild or lame a** 2nd round pick

MISS ME WITH ALL OF THAT

I need at least a first and some young talent to develop 

I'll say it again

I don't want garbage older players that don't fit the rebuild or lame a** 2nd round pick

MISS ME WITH ALL OF THAT

This. It's rebuild time. Give us some damn first round picks. We been blessing the league with first rounders for years, time for them to pay us back a bit.

I'll say it again

MISS ME WITH ALL OF THAT

Thank you. So many idiot "fans." Let's trade Melo for a sandwich and a bag of hot cheetos. That'll propel us to future championship contention for sure!

If you wanna trade this man so bad, get some value for him at LEAST

Last edited:
We need to finesse at least one first. Let Houston know if they want an actual chance at a title with this group that they're going to have to take a real chance and give up something.

Melo has low value, we will not be getting anyone significant for him. We also won't be winning anything with or without him. I mean if you guys want Melo to play the gatekeeper/mentor role for the rest of his career, then cool. I'd like to see him contend, he deserves it after sticking with this franchise :lol:

It's not like we gave up the kitchen sink for him to begin with

What we gave up years ago for him is irrelevant to what his value is perceived to be RIGHT NOW. I wouldn't recommend anyone from management to use that in negoatiations :lol:

Melo has low value, we will not be getting anyone significant for him. We also won't be winning anything with or without him. I mean if you guys want Melo to play the gatekeeper/mentor role for the rest of his career, then cool. I'd like to see him contend, he deserves it after sticking with this franchise
laugh.gif
I want Melo to be a Knick the rest of career but if he leaves I wouldn't give a damn what happens to him 
laugh.gif

Thank you. So many idiot "fans." Let's trade Melo for a sandwich and a bag of hot cheetos. That'll propel us to future championship contention for sure!

If you wanna trade this man so bad, get some value for him at LEAST

You don't seem to understand that no one really wants Carmelo Anthony.

Back
Top Bottom