Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Kyrie would be perfect for us

Another ball dominant PG that averages 5 assists a game, doesn't get his teammates involved & is bad on defense

BOOK IT

sign and trade Rose and Melo for Kyrie and...Shump? either him or JR are coming in that deal (HYPOTHETICAL DEAL), so i'd actually rather take Shump.

I would definitely be down for Kyrie to come to the Knicks.

Dude is nasty.

U knicks fans love losing i see.lol...long as a ***** sick with handles yall content. knicks aint won a title since 73 aint been to a finals since 99, like yall dont want a ring out there? kyrie is a ball stopper so if yall get him who is really going to want to play with him???? maybe bring back all the role players from that 01 sixers team? they might play with him but even AI couldnt lead them to a ring. Knicks need to rebuild through the draft and porzing.

Let kyrie go to the clippers or some basement dwelling franchise eager to get a ME first pg thatll light up the score box and the epsn highlights but lead the team to a 10-72 record averaging 2.5 assists a game. Id take patty mills over kyrie. sorry

Some of y'all are hopeless lol. We cry about how we gotta give up Melo for nothing and then it gets brought up that we could get Kyrie back instead of nothing...and now we talk about how we don't want a legit star to come back in return. Unreal.

For the record, Kyrie ain't coming here in any Melo trade because Melo will not waive his NTC to go to a Kyrie-less Cleveland. He would have to come here some other way. I for one would accept him in any way as long as we keep KP.

Back
Top Bottom