Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Orlando and Toronto didn't do **** with TMac and Carter :lol: LeBron is the second best player of all time and Melo is one of the greatest scorers ever. Y'all on that molly water right now.

tmac aint take a bum magic squad to the playoffs? vince didnt take a bum raptors to the playoffs? sit your young *** down.

The Melo Trade

Knicks get: Melo, Billups, A. Carter, Balkman, S. Williams, Corey Brewer

Denver: Gallo, W. Chandler, Felton, Mozgov, Kosta Koufos, Knicks 2014 1st, 2012 & 2013 second

TWolves: Eddy Curry, Anthony Randolph

^ That is much different from Melo, player & a pick for Kyrie

Kyrie isn't coming here anyway so lets all stop arguing and be friends again :rofl::

idk mane he might. It is NEW YORK after all,no arena better than madison square, F boston and F staples. madison square is where dreams come true. My thing is if he does go to the knicks it CANT be the kyrie show.

its not about what they did young one...the point was YOUNG PLAYERS GOT BUM TEAMS TO THE PLAYOFFS WHERE AS KYRIE COULDNT. Is english the first language on nike talk?

Kyrie entered the league at 19 and didn't play a full season in his first two years. The second best player on the team was a washed Antwan Jamison but continue to reach.

Kyrie entered the league at 19 and didn't play a full season in his first two years. The second best player on the team was a washed Antwan Jamison but continue to reach.

go look at the second best player on tmac magic team and vince carters team....ill let u continue to make excuses. Please continue.

The Melo Trade

Denver: Gallo, W. Chandler, Felton, Mozgov, Kosta Koufos, Knicks 2014 1st, 2012 & 2013 second

Truth, Completely different .

I was more hyped when we got Corey Brewer. Then I got mad when D'Antoni waived Brewer on the same day :smh: :lol:

The Melo Trade

Damn 3 of the starting 5 and a 1st rd pick. Trade was even worse than I remember. Then we amnestied Billups iirc lmao

Back
Top Bottom