Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I've never not watched the Knicks since I got interested in basketball. Hasn't been enjoyable lately but I guess its a habit at this point..

FiveThirtyEight projects is to finish 30-52, tied with the Magic for the 4th pick

Last edited:
I've never not watched the Knicks since I got interested in basketball. Hasn't been enjoyable lately but I guess its a habit at this point..

Read this as: I've never watched the Knicks since I got interested in basketball.

That would make more sense since idk what that trash we play is.

I swear even NY hoops is struggling to produce talent like it used to because our young cats are getting corrupted by watching trash.

This organization is such trash but I'll never be able to not watch a game

Melo leaving is gonna kill me. We've arguably never had a player who was more committed to this god awful ish and we're just shoving him out the door.

The window to get good value for Melo was up 2 years ago. It's not even a debate we're gonna get finessed in whatever trade Phil pulls

Can't wait to wake up and see we traded Melo for 2 second round picks

my boy was saying that if you replace melo with lebron in that 54 win team they make the finals at minimum.

Why do people keep comparing melo to Lebron? He's not even on the same level as Lebron. He's a really good player but he's a scorer. His skill set is different compared to Lebron. With that being said it's wack how we went so hard to get melo and then after aquiring him we didn't build around him correctly and then do him dirty even though he's been loyal and wanted to play here. He's the best player we had since Ewing and I don't know who the next guy will be once melo leaves. I like KP but I have doubts he can carry this team and be the leader.

You know what's as tired as the Melo forced us to gut the team and assets narrative?

The feeling sorry for him because we didn't build around him properly one.

Both are played out. But you can't mention one without the other.

Now if we're gunna talk about him unfairly getting used as a scapegoat for our management's ineptitude and lack of any direction, unfortunately that's still something ongoing this season.

Both parties are guilty though for why we sucked. And if we're gunna play the what if game, had we never traded for Melo, we would have never gotten Chauncey, and we would have had our amnesty for STAT...

Last edited:
The one common denominator through it all is that the organization is at the bottom of the league throughout the whole narrative. Sooooo....

I'm still not gunna have sympathy for the lack of talent around him.

For how fans treat him? Sure

How Phil sells him out? That too

Lack of talent around him? Nah. He played a role in that himself. Never had vision for the future word to Bron, Bosh, and Wade.

I dont really have the same fondness for Melo getting a championship with another team. I dont wish him any bad luck and I'd prolly root for him if he was in a chip series but I don't feel like he deserves a ring. Guess I'm a Knick fan to a fault :lol:

roll.gif

Now we all gotta fill one out and compare.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom