Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
talking to the wrong guy. I'm a knicks fan and im not even a bron stan. I'm just a bron realist.

Didn't even see the username man. You're right, you're a Knicks fan...I've just seen so many of the same comments that it didn't even matter who it came from [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Sounded like the same comments I've heard from all his stans lately but carry on.

But Carmelo was supposed to lead those bums deep in the playoffs with JR as his #2. [emoji]128580[/emoji] This is why y'all Bron stans get on my damn nerves [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Bron has has the most talented team in the league for a min. Now the past couple years, the Warriors do and the tears are flowing. I do not feel sorry for him at all

This isn't really true, that Miami team was top heavy but as an overall team I think the Spurs were better. If pop didn't slip up we would've had back to back championships.

Last edited:
cavs more likely to get melo over pg. pg dont wanna be the 3rd wheel to bron and kyrie tango. plus he aint tryna joint a super team nor lean up with bron. all those yrs dude beat him. He was the Lakers. Melo most likely goes. He doesnt change anything though. Nothing but the spurs is slowing that oakland train.

Enjoyed his AI comments. I'll get killed for it but AI was over rated by a great deal of people.

Lol funny enough, im still listening to it and just came across the AI part and coincidentally before I heard them talk about it I just said this about Kyrie and AI in a different thread.

id give Kyrie an edge on offense but AI an even bigger edge on defense. AI was just more athletic.

What makes Kyrie cooler imo is that he's probably the most aesthetically pleasing player to watch of all time. From those clips when was 19 years old dicing up hall of famers in their primes full court during USA practice. he was just born to hoop in style. His handles are so uniquely smooth with unique combinations. Which all translates the same way to his elite ability to finish at the rim. And a cold *** jumper with a clutch gene on top of all that. No one will ever be able to replicate how he looks when he hoops.

I agree with what BS and KD said too. I think its fair to say AI was filthy and early 2000's nostalgia plays a role with what people think about him but Kyrie is cut from a similar cloth and is better offensively. AI was really a product of his era that Kyrie would have thrived in more than he does now probably.

Last edited:
cavs more likely to get melo over pg. pg dont wanna be the 3rd wheel to bron and kyrie tango. plus he aint tryna joint a super team nor lean up with bron. all those yrs dude beat him. He was the Lakers. Melo most likely goes. He doesnt change anything though. Nothing but the spurs is slowing that oakland train.
Melo on the wing thats a scary sight

melo on the defensive end thats a sad sight 

We can probably give AI the credit he deserved by saying that in terms of cool factor and cultural impact he was NOT overrated, plus he's an athlete who connected to people in a very unique and special way.

He also had an amazing NBA career but yes, was overrated in some ways.  

Only a stan would suggest Lebby is on MJ's level.
How many finals Ls will Bron have next year?
tumblr_m57pwbn6Eh1r5lrobo1_500.gif

Charles Barkley, Stephen Jackson and a host of other NBA players all stans? News to me.
lol at naming Barkley and Stak5 as examples...i can find a "host" of players that say the opposite.

Last edited:
lol at naming Barkley and Stak5 as examples...i can find "countless" players that say the opposite.

Be my guest.

Pip said it to. But the point was they aren't stans.

Last edited:
Prime Bron
Prime Dwade
Prime Bosh
Still good Ray Allen
Still good UD
Still good Battier
Stil good Mike Miller
Still good birdman
Capable PG in chalmers

"Not enough"....."needs more help"...."not a super team"

[emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

other than kyrie irving, the cavs are horrible. imagine playing iman shumpert and jr smith consistent minutes in the nba finals. 

heres what i dont get

since lebron plays with trash why were all lebron and cavs fans certain they were gonna wash the warriors before the finals started?

yall were sure of it

but after they lost it was "this team is trash!" "its not fair they got kd !" "they cheated!", etc?

Here's what I dont get

Why do you keep quoting someone who obviously has no intentions of keeping it real with basketball discussion and then say "yall cavs/lebron fans"

the more you entertain that stuff the more i see you as the same people. which is maybe what you're shooting for idk. Cause I do know a bunch of " y'all " LeBron "stans" or "haters" have no issues with being the same person anyway. Opposite ends of the spectrum, same people.

Last edited:
Prime Bron
out of prime Dwade
Prime Bosh
Still good Ray Allen
Still good UD
Still good Battier
Stil good Mike Miller
Still good birdman
Capable PG in chalmers

"Not enough"....."needs more help"...."not a super team"

[emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]