Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine not having anything better to do than pray for the downfall of the greatest basketball player ever. 
mean.gif

bron apologists are worse than bron haters and trump supporters. trump supporters are worse than bron haters. bron haters really arent that bad. doing the lords work. should be commended. Perhaps a certificate. And a potluck.

Here's what I dont get

Why do you keep quoting someone who obviously has no intentions of keeping it real with basketball discussion and then say "yall cavs/lebron fans"

the more you entertain that stuff the more i see you as the same people. which is maybe what you're shooting for idk. Cause I do know a bunch of " y'all " LeBron "stans" or "haters" have no issues with being the same person anyway. Opposite ends of the spectrum, same people.

42%

Ready for Summer League should be the most LIT one yet.

Folks have to accept that Lebron will always have an exit strategy. Best believe, if he would've played with Prime Magic/MJ/Kareem/Kobe/whoever and still lose in the Finals, folks are going to play the "MoAr HeLp" card.

It won't ever get revoked. He could revert to '11 Bron and dudes will find a way to justify it.

Last edited:
first says this:

talking to the wrong guy. I'm a knicks fan and im not even a bron stan. I'm just a bron realist.

then says this:

Imagine not having anything better to do than pray for the downfall of the greatest basketball player ever. :smh:

i'm not a stan, but sometimes i am a stan. warriors gentleman sweepin bron got this boy's identities all confused.

Folks have to accept that Lebron will always have an exit strategy. Best believe, if he would've played with Prime Magic/MJ/Kareem/Kobe/whoever and still lose in the Finals, folks are going to play the "MoAr HeLp" card.

It won't ever get revoked. He could revert to '11 Bron and dudes will find a way to justify it.

Every team in the NBA should be looking for more help. Even the warriors this year will be looking to get better.

Why is it a knock on LeBron if his team needs to get better in order to win? And if you knock LeBron and the Cavs, you have to knock gsw and every other team for wanting to get better.

Everyone else can get better but LeBron led teams should stand pat?

hes right though they do work extremely well together

kd and steph are mvp's

would you consider klay and draymond on their level?

that team is kd and steph and the rest of the guys do what they can to win

klay shot 4 for 13 draymond 3 for 10 but they helped in other areas and iggy stepped up in their place

first says this:
talking to the wrong guy. I'm a knicks fan and im not even a bron stan. I'm just a bron realist.
then says this:
Imagine not having anything better to do than pray for the downfall of the greatest basketball player ever. 
mean.gif
i'm not a stan, but sometimes i am a stan. warriors gentleman sweepin bron got this boy's identities all confused.
warriors winning got my circuits malfunctioning. Need a bron win next year to get me back on track. 

No no no.

I agree that when LeBron said he never played for a super team, he was wrong and dumb.

But kd is equally dumb for suggesting the same thing.
Haha ok, my fault.  You scared me there for a second. I don't get why these cats keep denying they're on stacked squads
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom