Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes right though they do work extremely well together

kd and steph are mvp's

would you consider klay and draymond on their level?

that team is kd and steph and the rest of the guys do what they can to win

klay shot 4 for 13 draymond 3 for 10 but they helped in other areas and iggy stepped up in their place

That's fine... But don't get caught championing the fact that klay scored 61 in a game and 37 in a quarter. And how draymond green is a Swiss army knife and the perfect fit for gsw.

It can't be both.

Haha ok, my fault.  You scared me there for a second. I don't get why these cats keep denying they're on stacked squads :lol:

because stacked means cheating

whats the official talent quota for a team?

people said this about the Yankees years ago, but if you got the bread **** the competition.

at all costs right?

so you seriously expect your competition to pass on an opportunity to beat you, just to give you a better chance to beat them?

....and them cashing in on beating you is them cheating?

that **** sounds like school yard freeze tag rules.

i dont understand the complaint

warriors winning got my circuits malfunctioning. Need a bron win next year to get me back on track. 
For a 15 year old "Knicks" fan, you think you would spend more of your day talking about the knicks and not about the legacy of Lebron James vs. a player who retired like 6 years before your *** was born.

But I'm glad that you could derail this thread too from offseason talk to lebron legacy talk again.

Last edited:

Connor Letourneau [emoji]10004[/emoji] @Con_Chron

Durant: "Super team? We just work extremely well together."

3:19 PM - 14 Jun 2017

eyes.gif

Riiiiiight....
Bron, KD man... Sheesh

Finally they can get them tired as selfies outta the Mecca.

warriors winning got my circuits malfunctioning. Need a bron win next year to get me back on track. 
For a 15 year old "Knicks" fan, you think you would spend more of your day talking about the knicks and not about the legacy of Lebron James vs. a player who retired like 6 years before your *** was born.

But I'm glad that you could derail this thread too from offseason talk to lebron legacy talk again.
schools out 
pimp.gif

srs question but is the clips or lakers a better situation for bron? if so, why? I'm finding that hard to believe.

Haha ok, my fault.  You scared me there for a second. I don't get why these cats keep denying they're on stacked squads :lol:

because stacked means cheating

whats the official talent quota for a team?

people said this about the Yankees years ago, but if you got the bread **** the competition.

at all costs right?

so you seriously expect your competition to pass on an opportunity to beat you, just to give you a better chance to beat them?

....and them cashing in on beating you is them cheating?

that **** sounds like school yard freeze tag rules.

i dont understand the complaint

this man is a fax machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom