Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
just to make sure were all on the same page here,

jimmy buckets and paul george get the pass? cause theyre beta right ? 

man what i would give to see d wade on a non contending/non playoff bulls with mirotic as the number 2 option 

Shams Charania‏Verified account  @ShamsCharania   2h2 hours ago
More

Sources: Detroit center Aron Baynes has declined his $6.5 million player option to become an unrestricted free agent.

Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account  @WojVerticalNBA   8h8 hours ago
More

For now, LA resisting salary dumps on Mozgov or Deng needed to clear future space. Teams trying to snag pick/young player to absorb deals.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19685124/chicago-bulls-guard-dwyane-wade-leaning-towards-picking-24-million-player-option

Some news I aint see posted in here yet

Sources: Pau Gasol will decline his $16.2M option for 2017-18, but intends to work with Spurs on a longer term deal to remain with team.
BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

DCxWZ3aUMAAV6H4.jpg

Darren Rovell Verified account  @darrenrovell   3m3 minutes ago
More

BREAKING: @OrlandoMagic signs Disney to jersey patch deal for next season, team will sell jerseys with patch at arena.

Last edited:
Daniel Ainge made the right move. There is no transcendent - superstar player in the '17 Draft. Markelle or Lonzo aren't gonna' start in Boston, and Avery and Isiah are the heart and soul of New England so, we'll just pick up Josh Jackson or De'Aaron or Jason Tatum at no.3 and just have young rotational players help fill in. Boston doesn't really need anymore guards or forwards. WE NEED A BIG MAN WHO CAN GRAB BOARDS AND PROTECT THE RIM!!!!! We have little to know post presence. If we could somehow get the big man Jurkic in Denver or the big man in Portland Nurkic, Boston would go 7 games with Cleveland. Easy. I don't think here are any even decent big men in this '17 Draft. Smh

I honestly appreciate Paul George for letting Indiana know that he's just playing out his contract for this year and taking his talents else where in Summer '18. It's the most appreaciative move so they can shop for a replacement sooner than later but at the same time it's kinda' of rude cause the fans will be booing him overtime he touches the rock in the Fieldhouse, this upcoming season. :lol:

He's definitely a top 10 player in the world and i would respect him if he choose the Lakers, and be the no.1 option in California for a rebuilding franchise but i don't see the Lakers making the postseason for the next 4-5 years. Maybe even longer. EVEN with Paul George. If YG Trece wants to win now, he should go to New England and be a 1.B option with Isaiah and overcome the Cavs in a hard fought 7 games.

Oh and as a footnote... Philadelphia is gonna' be scary in about 5-6 years. :wow: . Looks like Philadelphia and Minnesota are headed for a collision for the Finals in the next era! :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom