Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Edit - almost forgot my boy B.I. 

Wouldn't that be something if Lakers trade Russell for Sac's #5, and trade Randle, Deng, and the 28th pick for PG13.

They proceed to draft Isaac at #2 and Fox at #5. UFA Jeff Teague signs with the Lakers for $13-15 mil, up from the $8 mil he's been getting the last 4 years.

Teague
Clarkson
Ingram
George
Zubac

Nance, Isaac, Fox, Brewer, Swaggy, Nwaba, Mozgov
roll.gif

You had me rollin with that one boi!

You a got damn genius!!

why would you keep nance and clarckson over russell and randle? that **** dont even make sense
You'll keep asking yourself that question once Russell and Randle are gone. But 2-3 years from now, you will experience a revelation just like everyone else on NT who keep thinking Russell and Randle are the goods.

lakers going to jump the gun and give up assets to get WGH a season early, when he is planning to sign after next season :lol:

Not surprising dude supposedly worked for Faux Sports. Their entire network stays in fantasy land.

lakers going to jump the gun and give up assets to get WGH a season early, when he is planning to sign after next season
laugh.gif
If they are that enamored with PG they probably should.

It would suck for PG to go to another team, playoff contender, get an all NBA nod, and now the Lakers and their 27 wins are competing against a contender who has his bird rights and can offer him a super max.

If they are that enamored with PG they probably should.

It would suck for PG to go to another team, playoff contender, get an all NBA nod, and now the Lakers and their 27 wins are competing against a contender who has his bird rights and can offer him a super max.

Not worried about that at all. His numbers will take a nosedive playing with Bron and Kyrie. I'm actually hoping Cleveland gets him for a year.

Also part of me thinks there's posturing going on by the Pacers to drive up the price on PG13.

Last edited:
Some garbage article on ESPN

Let me guess, from Marcus Spears?

Chad Ford.

Article also suggested that the Heat could trade Winslow, Richardson, Tyler Johnson, Wayne Ellington, AND the #14 pick for Melo. This guy must think Pat Riley is senile and the Knicks are a competent organization :rofl:
Call me crazy but I like this deal for Miami, more than a little bit too.

I do.
Yes, I'm for sure in. Win win.

Anyone with college ball knowledge, wanna fill this out?

1 - Fultz

Ceiling: 

Floor:

2 - Ball

Ceiling: 

Floor:

3 - J. Tatum

Ceiling: 

Floor:

4 - Josh Jackson

Ceiling: 

Floor:

5 - Daron Fox

Ceiling: 

Floor:

6 - J. Isaac

Ceiling: 

Floor:

7 - Markkanen

Ceiling: 

Floor:

8 - M. Monk

Ceiling: 

Floor:

9 - D. Smith

Ceiling: 

Floor:

10 - 

Ceiling: 

Floor:

lakers going to jump the gun and give up assets to get WGH a season early, when he is planning to sign after next season
laugh.gif
Trading for him leaves you with enough cap space to sign another max contract.

Not exactly what I would label as "jumping the gun."

LeBron is the "gm" anyway right? Has been for the last 3 years.

Now it matters if billups is gm though?

Last edited:
I'm saying. 

What grounds does ANYONE have to question his validity as a GM? 

Danny Ainge had never been a gm before Boston, Joe Dumars in Detroit. Tons of other great examples of first time coaches and gms that have had success.

Now that cavs/LeBron haters hear talk of billups to Cleveland, now its laughable?

Come on now.

LeBron is the "gm" anyway right? Has been for the last 3 years.

Now it matters if billups is gm though?
LeBron isn't the guy who is actually going out there and handling the deals though. Being a GM has a lot to do with relationships as well. Bobby Marks was on the Vertical podcast a while ago and went into great detail about that.

Lue as head coach was one thing. Bringing Billups in as GM seems way off :lol: but what do I know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom