Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billups honestly sounds like a ******* idiot every time he talks on the ESPN pre-game/halftime show, and you're going to make this man your GM :lol:

a lot of the GM's/president you see now are former players like ainge, magic, vlade, riley etc... regardless the cavs shouldnt be hiring a gm every 3 years... it gives lebron 1 more reason to leave again

a lot of the GM's/president you see now are former players like ainge, magic, vlade, riley etc... regardless the cavs shouldnt be hiring a gm every 3 years... it gives lebron 1 more reason to leave again

The new wave is hiring former agents, with Bob Meyers being the most successful.

Damian Lillard: "I'd play for Jazz or Lakers if Blazers didn't want me."

Take it how you want it.

I read that too last week...

What are the chances of Lakers every pulling this off?

Paul George? Dame? LeBron?

Are these all rumors or can this really have within the next few years?

How do you feel about George in Houston?

I think he would put us in the same tier as San Antonio and Cleveland. It still wouldn't address our biggest problem which is finding a secondary ball handler.
I love to see Harden play with someone who can create shots for him.

How do you feel about George in Houston?

I think he would put us in the same tier as San Antonio and Cleveland. It still wouldn't address our biggest problem which is finding a secondary ball handler.
I love to see Harden play with someone who can create shots for him.
PG not a seconday ball handler? Breh whet? 
laugh.gif

PG not a seconday ball handler? Breh whet? 
laugh.gif

I don't consider him one. But Ive never been high on George so maybe I'm bias
laugh.gif
I guess you're probably located in TX so you probably don't have too much of an opportunity to watch him play but he's a good ball handler. I mean you guys do have EJ and Lou Will idk why you're complaining about a second ball handler 
laugh.gif

:lol: I guess you're probably located in TX so you probably don't have too much of an opportunity to watch him play but he's a good ball handler. I mean you guys do have EJ and Lou Will idk why you're complaining about a second ball handler :lol:

I watch all basketball regardless of the location. Good ball handlers can get to any spot on the court, George stuggles mightily to get to the rim in part because of his subpar handle. 40% of his shoots are from the mid range. Despite being an elite FT shooter he was only able to get there 5 times a game.

Eric Gordon at this stage is strictly a catch and shoot player. Lou Williams is net negative player.

The new wave is hiring former agents, with Bob Meyers being the most successful.

ya the pelinka hiring caught me off guard... didnt even know meyers was an agent... i guess it could work then for the lakers and in general of hiring agents

3 straight trips to the finals, and you fire the GM :lol:

There is zero job security in professional sports.

At least these guys get 100% guaranteed contracts. I feel bad for the NFL guys.

His contract expires in 10 days and instead of negotiating a new one they told him to hit the road. Sounds like a firing to me.

His contract expires in 10 days and instead of negotiating a new one they told him to hit the road. Sounds like a firing to me.

If that's the case, then players get "fired" all the time. :lol:

They are moving onto a new direction, not renewing his contract doesn't mean he got "fired"

David Blatt was fired!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom