Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Celtics' grey sleeved jerseys are trash. They need to just stick to the classic green/white and white/green. Don't fix what's not broken.
Agreed. I think the green/black ones are trash too. I do like the green/gold ones though.

I like that the Celtics haven't really changed much for so long. Outside of the alternates, the home and aways are virtually the same since forever. Wasn't a big fan of the Lakers modifications in 2000. They shouldn't have been touched.

Really makes no sense how the Rockets, Thunder and Pistons haven't had a rebrand yet. Worst jerseys in the league imo

you crazy... the pistons jersey is clean and looks OG kinda like the bad boy era... its better than that green pony joint they had during grant hill days :sick:

It's like the Packers jerseys, they ugly but let it slide cuz they a bunch of rings in the early 1900's.
Also how long we gonna let the Lakers claim their colore are "Purple and Gold"

They have yellow in their logo, jersey, and all their other gear. We gotta stop the charade.

It's like a goldish yellow

los-angeles-la-lakers-warm-up-jacket-bigman-majestic-size-xlt-purple-gold-30957ee51f80677ce47b53226bf532b7.jpg

I like that the Celtics haven't really changed much for so long. Outside of the alternates, the home and aways are virtually the same since forever. Wasn't a big fan of the Lakers modifications in 2000. They shouldn't have been touched.
yeah the celtics jerseys are cool for what they are. i dont rock with green tho. looking like gumby aint cool.

lakers should of kept they old jerseys.
the black hollywood night lakers jerseys are fire tho.

Hopefully the Spurs vs Sixers, Nets, and Knicks are spaced apart this year.

Rip cheap Sixers tickets.

There has to be a secret society if thunder jersey buyers I don't understand how this motif has lasted this long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom