Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gronk and Shaq might be the most physically dominant athletes I've ever seen in my lifetime.

Crazy how good MJ was man. To be able to play 35 min a game averaging 20-5-5 in a completely different era as a 38-40 year old.

Cant even imagine some of the older heads like Dirk or VC playing those minutes and putting up those numbers now.

I'm not sure if you have trouble reading but I quoted my post several times even bolding and underlining my comment that Simmons was ONE OF the most hyped prospects since LeBron. And the dude who said Ben could come close to averaging a triple double this year isn't even a Sixers fan. My prediction for him was somewhere around 16, 8 and 6.

Oh I'm sorry. Did you not say stupid crap prior to? Because I'm certain that's what I was referring to. Not just today. Talk about having trouble reading

Oh I'm sorry. Did you not say stupid crap prior to? Because I'm certain that's what I was referring to. Not just today. Talk about having trouble reading

Ah..I get it now, you enjoy finger pointing and he said she said arguments.

I wouldn't say Tmac was better than KD but Tmac was a alien too. 6'8, GREAT scorer from everywhere, crazy span, had handle, real good passer and rebounder, was a good defender when he wanted. Him and Durant have a few similarities. Same way how people questioned how bad Durant wanted it before he jumped on GS they said the same things about Tmac. They have that same demeanor.

I didn't agree with it. But blowing a 3-1 lead in the WCF would have been the highlight of T macs career

Never said Mac was better than KD.

manny.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom