Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo I ain't know yo was from baltimore yo.

IMG_9110.GIF

:lol::lol:

Last edited:
How many guys can put up 32/6.5/5.5 on 46/39/79 at 23 years old? T-Mac's prime was cut way too short, but his brief peak was pretty amazing while it lasted.

I'm kind of amazed this team was even over .500 and had a 3-1 lead against Detroit in the first place tbh. Roster minus T-Mac looks like it was designed to go for the #1 pick.

IMG_2852.jpg

8-man rotation consisting of several stiffs, a half season of Mike Miller, a 300 pound Shawn Kemp, and something called a Jeryl Sasser. T-Mac was literally the only player on the roster to put up even a league average PER (Grant Hill and Gooden missed the majority of the season).

I wish the search function still worked. I'm trying to remember who it was that said Kobe was better because he took bad shots. Said his low shooting percentages just meant he was more of a leader or something :rofl:

People overrate tmac Iverson and Gilbert arenas like crazy

I rarely hear people even mention Gil in the first place :lol:

his career was kinda short his good years since his injury but he was a beast.

**** Gerald Wallace for falling into his knee :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I wish the search function still worked. I'm trying to remember who it was that said Kobe was better because he took bad shots. Said his low shooting percentages just meant he was more of a leader or something :rofl:

That was sea manup. :rofl:

Bum as dude bruh. Dude a clown. No wonder kobe hated this guy. Somebody post the vids of the celtics chip team hoing him

IMG_9108.JPG

Baltimore Boys 30 for 30 on tonight at 8pm on ESPN. Reggie Lewis was on his way man. Tragic.

Speaking of "Freaks".....Don't think we'll ever see another Mugsy Bogues

A 5'3 starting PG who was a lotto pick, averaged a double double.....and was a key cog on a perennial playoff team. Brazy!

1. How MJ Hurt Muggsy Bogues' Career
jw79n6a6ufpgvipyyl4a.jpg

Image via viralhoops.com
Down by one to the Chicago Bulls, the Charlotte Hornets needed to make one more huge basket to avoid getting bounced in the 1995 NBA Playoffs. Muggsy Bogues took the ball in this important possession with Michael Jordan guarding him. Eventually, Jordan stepped back and gave Bogues the space to shoot the rock. “Shoot it you ******* ******," MJ barked. The 5-foot-3 guard obliged and didn't come close. The Bulls won the game, 85-84, and moved onto the semifinals to play the Orlando Magic.

According to Johnny Bach, who was a coach on that 1995 Hornets team, Bogues told him that moment ruined his career. He was never the same, averaging just 5.9 points per game for the remainder of his career after three straight years of putting up double-digit points. Cold.

GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom