Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a lie...bron was drafted in 2003. id say in a few more years we will see the next big thing. jordan in 84,shaq in 92 (even though he didnt live up to the hype he was projected to be),kobe 96,bron in 03. Those are the last 4 "once in a lifetime" type talents.

Kd and Stephen not once in a lifetime too?? How many of them have we see before??

Dudes gassed porzingis but we've seen plenty of unicorns..

Just looked at the Undefeated's 50 greatest black athletes list: notable NBA storylines

MJ #1, Magic; Steph ahead of Bron, Shaq, Kareem, Bill Russell; Kobe left off but Duncan, Zeke and David Robinson on there.

Stephen ahead of Bron? Kobe not on it? But d.Rob is? List is a trash can fire. Undefeated and duck a sick.

DGv1vZzUMAIyugT.jpg

Now that I think about it, Manu >>> Reggie.

Might even have to evaluate joe jesus too
100% man. Reggie Miller is blessed with some crazy narrative behind his name that has no substance.

You know those dudes who always say that the game is soft and it was better in the 90s then start naming 90s legends? Every time someone names Reggie Miller I'm legit baffled.

All those people who say stuff like "Larry Bird would be Mike Miller in today's game" need to point that finger at Reggie Miller.

Someone tell me why this guy is so lauded by the masses cause I'm not seeing it and have never seen it. And I value shooting more than any other basketball skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom