Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming the Hollywood Nights colorway is the 4th uniform and we also get the MPLS throwback. The white is super fresh though.

Lake show gotta get rid of that trim running down the sides of the jersey. Still got that sweater vest swag going on. Swoosh looks out of place too. Rockets new threads are low key better

im still quite confused... so is the swoosh actually gonna be on the game day jersey/ shorts?

i hope not

also the swoosh is too big imo

this size was good
lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-nike-basketball-sewn-jersey-youth-nedium-be7ae8c1d2e06841769613ddf5cc9fb0.jpg

I think Nike was like "**** it, if we're paying this much to have the license we're throwing that swoosh in your face as much as possible"

Melo missing shots is a better option than whoever would typically be subbed in for him to do whatever they do

so then...kobe wasn't detrimental to the team either when he suposedly 'high-jacked' the offense?Because whom on the team would be a better option when bean was missing shots?

so then...kobe wasn't detrimental to the team either when he suposedly 'high-jacked' the offense?Because whom on the team would be a better option when bean was missing shots?
Kobe wasn't a detriment either. No Kobe and that team would have won 13 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom