Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DG9Kq9uVYAAj22p.jpg

Z-Bo already dropping that veteran knowledge on the youth :pimp:

A few comments:
  • Boston GE and Bucks Harley, and Brooklyn ad logos are HUGE!
  • Clippers uni look like a knockoff of Philly uni
  • Indiana, Utah and Denver jerseys look like carbon copies of each other
  • Jumpman logo >>>>> Nike especially on a basketball jersey I hope more teams will use this in the coming years (as long as Nike doesn't start charging premiums for Jordan Jerseys)
  • Is that a new Indiana jersey? It looks different from what I remember
  • Last year's PHX jersey was so clean this new one is not bad but it is a step down
  • Where is Lauren Markannan?

NO color combo so clean

I'm really excited to see these rookies. Lonzo, Tatum, Dennis smith, fox. I'm more excited to see Ben Simmons rather than fultz. I want to see if he really is the second coming of bron

17 Draft class seems loaded talent wise. We'll see

NO color combo so clean

I'm really excited to see these rookies. Lonzo, Tatum, Dennis smith, fox. I'm more excited to see Ben Simmons rather than fultz. I want to see if he really is the second coming of bron

17 Draft class seems loaded talent wise. We'll see
You gon be real disappointed then :lol: :lol:

No they aren't garbage but they aren't good. Hope they keep the black jerseys. Those were nice. Red white and blue so played out.should of kept the black or at least turned it into the older powder blue. Something a little different

I feel like Fultz/Lonzo is gonna be the next Bron/Melo rookie year picking and choosing thing all over again

Sixers won 10 games just two seasons ago. Now we're opening up the season with the first nationally televised game on ESPN of the year and playing in Madison Square Garden on Christmas Day. Hate all you want but the come-up is real :pimp: :pimp:

He bragging about playing the bum *** Knicks on Christmas. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom