Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shorty shoulda been ROY this year. Smh 21 & 6 as a Rookie on a playoff team? And they give it to Bron :smh:. This is where I became a Nuggets fan...and my dislike for Bron Bron began.

IMG_9118.JPG

MeloMan!!

But Bron didn't vote for hinself. Displaced hatred

As frustrating as Melo is to watch at times, and as detrimental as he can be to his team I've always thoroughly enjoyed his game. No flopping, pure silky smooth jumper and he goes hard to the rim (although he can barely get up no more).

Melo will always be appreciated

As frustrating as Melo is to watch at times, and as detrimental as he can be to his team I've always thoroughly enjoyed his game. No flopping, pure silky smooth jumper and he goes hard to the rim (although he can barely get up no more).

Melo will always be appreciated

Detrimental to his team?

Nonsense.

No team he has been on has been better without him. Don't say DEN because they added pieces in place of him

We have to stop this stuff man

Detrimental to his team?

Nonsense.

No team he has been on has been better without him. Don't say DEN because they added pieces in place of him

We have to stop this stuff man

I don't know man, it's hard to deny when he's off and still shooting with a hand in his face isn't detrimental.I still love his game though and would rather have him than not.

We have to put an end to the irrational stuff man.

That is why this thread is as wild wild west as it is now

Nah man. It's fun to root against players for trivial reasons. As long as you're honest about it...and it doesn't cloud factual judgment. I root against Bron and the Lakers thoroughly....but he's one of the greatest players to ever lace em up....and the Lakers are one of the greatest franchises in sports. It's a thin line though because some people let that irrationality bleed into alternative facts. That's when **** gets wild.

But.......

IMG_9125.GIF

I don't know man, it's hard to deny when he's off and still shooting with a hand in his face isn't detrimental.I still love his game though and would rather have him than not.
Melo missing shots is a better option than whoever would typically be subbed in for him to do whatever they do

Sixers won 10 games just two seasons ago. Now we're opening up the season with the first nationally televised game on ESPN of the year and playing in Madison Square Garden on Christmas Day. Hate all you want but the come-up is real :pimp: :pimp:

A playoff appearance will be cherry on top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom