Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the 15.9 point in the 2013 playoffs averaging Wade and an even lower ppg averaging Bosh is the same as a 73 win team that was 18-4 without Durant in the 22 games he missed last season. :rolleyes

And speaking of supporting casts, here's a fun fact: There have only been 3 championship winning teams in history where only one player has had any sort of individual award or honor that season:

1993-94 Houston Rockets
1999 San Antonio Spurs* (no all-star game that season)
2015-16 Cleveland Cavaliers

That is, LeBron won a championship with no

All-stars (LeBron himself)
All-NBA 1st team (LeBron himself)
All-NBA 2nd team
All-NBA 3rd team
All-NBA defense 1st
All-NBA defense 2nd
All-Rookie 1st team
All-Rookie 2nd team
Rookie of the year
6th man of the year
Most improved player
Defensive player of the year
MVP
Finals MVP (LeBron himself)

All this while beating a 73-9 team and doing this:

leb.jpg

Meanwhile, last season the ***** made one who joined a team that beat him had

3 All-stars
All-NBA 2nd team
Defensive player of the year (also All-NBA 3rd team)

This is what LeBron was doing to Durant before he joined a 73-9 team:

Durant.png

And this is what he did to him in a finals series which Durant's team was favored to win:

kevin-durant-hug-embrace-abraco-mae-pai-familia-filho-final-nba-miami-heat-oklahoma-city-thunder.jpg

HeatThunderPicks.jpg

HeatThunderVegas.png

#StayMad Kobe stans and enjoy your alliance with Durant before you start seeing his name above Kobe's on all-time lists and turn against him.

I mean this is all great, But it still does nothing to do with the fact that KD fried Bron in the 2017 finals :lol: :lol:

I don't even get why you wen this hard fam, KD fried LBJ one on one. No one said anything about KD being higher than Kobe on all time list or higher than Bron on all time list or anything lol

Doing too much . Dont care for the narratives and Lebron has no help nonsense . Every championship team has great players on the squad. Kd had an all time great finals this year. Kd outplayed him in this years finals. Dont know what the hell all that you posted has to do with kd murdering Lebron this year and having one of the greatest finals ever.

Is what it is. No excuses.

I mean this is all great, But it still does nothing to do with the fact that KD fried Bron in the 2017 finals :lol: :lol:

I don't even get why you wen this hard fam, KD fried LBJ one on one. No one said anything about KD being higher than Kobe on all time list or higher than Bron on all time list or anything lol
for real tho. I thinks its funny when Im called a Kobe Stan. Anyone who knows me on here knows I dont even f with Kobe. Lol... I love the Lakers but curry is my main man and is my favorite player ever and I can give a rats as who is better then him. Other players being better or worse doesn't matter to me ...

I think if you switch Lebron on the Warriors and put KD on the Cavaliers that results are the same for the Warriors.

The rest of the Warriors team is that great.

I think if you switch Lebron on the Warriors and put KD on the Cavaliers that results are the same for the Warriors.

The rest of the Warriors team is that great.
I disagree. Curry running the show and have an offense where the ball moves constantly is better then lebron domina ting ng the ball and driving and kicking. I mean it works great against the majority of teams. No shade towards lebron he runs a great o but I think kd is a much better fit with the warriors then lebron would be .
curry made players better then lebron this year and it wasnt close. When it comes to opening up a teams offense curry has no equal in the current NBA.

Plus hypotheticals like this are silly.....even without kd warriors still beat the cabs.

Last edited:
As if him on the warriors is why KD torched Bron :lol: :lol:

Him on the Warriors is 100% is why his team beat Bron's team.

35.2 points on .556, 8.2 rebounds and 5.4 assists "torches" 33.6 points on .564, 12.0 rebounds and 10.0 assists? :lol:

LeBron did plenty of scoring on Durant throughout the series himself:

And he didn't have enough dambs to give not to attempt this with Durant waiting for him under the basket:

The main difference was that Durant was on a team that was 18-4 without him while LeBron was playing with a team that was 0-8 without him, hence the end result of the series.

Nah Bron just got torched on defense. KD actually played well on that end. Keep excusing away. Bron still up to 7 imaginary rings.

Him on the Warriors is 100% is why his team beat Bron's team.

35.2 points on .556, 8.2 rebounds and 5.4 assists "torches" 33.6 points on .564, 12.0 rebounds and 10.0 assists? :lol:

LeBron did plenty of scoring on Durant throughout the series himself:

And he didn't have enough dambs to give not to attempt this with Durant waiting for him under the basket:

The main difference was that Durant was on a team that was 18-4 without him while LeBron was playing with a team that was 0-8 without him, hence the end result of the series.

"Him being on the warriors is 100% why his team beat Bron's team" Uhh okay :lol:? I disagree but I wasn't even talking about that and that video wasn't even referring to that.

it's not that deep. He shot 72% on Lebron. He torched him. That's all that him posting that video was saying man lol

What LBJ did against KD, who would of won if x did y, what was the difference, none of that was even the point of him posting the video :lol:

Bron is up to 3, very real non-Pippen undisputed main man rings, which is one more than Kobe will ever have. Oh and 3 finals MVPs too. Meanwhile, the majority of Kobe's rings:

1997-Shaquille-O'Neal-Kobe-Bryant.jpg

bHYMyNV.jpg
3-5 in the FINALS, 18-27 overall (MOST LOSES IN FINALS HISTORY), SWEPT (2007), had the BIGGEST MELTDOWN (2011) and got BLOWN OUT by BIGGEST MARGIN (2014) all in FINALS! :wink:

3-5 in the FINALS, 18-27 overall (MOST LOSES IN FINALS HISTORY), SWEPT (2007), had the BIGGEST MELTDOWN (2011) and got BLOWN OUT by BIGGEST MARGIN (2014) all in FINALS! :wink:

Missed playoffs in his prime, as soon as he wasn't coached by Phil Jackson whom he never won a championship without
Blew a 3-1 lead in a playoff series
Biggest meltdown (2004)
All time leader in bricks
0 career playoff triple doubles in 220 playoff games played
0 all-time legendary playoff/finals games
Biggest ppg differential between a #1 scorer (Shaq, 38.0 ppg) and #2 scorer (Kobe, 15.6 ppg) in a winning finals series history in 2000 Finals
Legitimately outplayed by a 36 year old Ron Harper in the 2000 finals:

Harper.png

:wink:

As if him on the warriors is why KD torched Bron :lol: :lol:
Like he aint cook bron all summer in the lockout yr. Like he aint cook dude so bad that he put the commandment out that theyd never be on separate teams. Cooked that man so bad he wanted to train with him all summer like Hakeem.

Missed playoffs in his prime, as soon as he wasn't coached by Phil Jackson whom he never won a championship without
Blew a 3-1 lead in a playoff series
Biggest meltdown (2004)
All time leader in bricks
0 career playoff triple doubles in 220 playoff games played
0 all-time legendary playoff/finals games
Biggest ppg differential between a #1 scorer (Shaq, 38.0 ppg) and #2 scorer (Kobe, 15.6 ppg) in a winning finals series history in 2000 Finals
Legitimately outplayed by a 36 year old Ron Harper in the 2000 finals:

Harper.png

:wink:
Here's the difference, all Lebron stuff happened on the BIGGEST STAGE :wink: Let's try and get to .500 on the BIGGEST STAGE!

Being the architect of your own demise is certainly a legacy that will last forever. Won't be surprised if KD ends up surpassing him as an all time great.

Being the architect of your own demise is certainly a legacy that will last forever. Won't be surprised if KD ends up surpassing him as an all time great.

hell curry himself will have as many rings next summer.

You mean Kobe? Just give it about half a decade.

I wonder what arguments Kobe stans will use against Durant when they see his name above Kobe's. :lol: I bet you'll probably never hear anything about Durant joining a 73-9 team as an argument in a Durant-Kobe debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom