Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
meme.png
Yea 3 rings is awesome. Goat.

You're right nobody ever really mentions that. Even the Cavs players themselves have been reluctant to acknowledge it. It's the strangest thing

The NBA ain't like the NFL there's no biggest stage.

Teams play best of 7 series. The best teams win 99 pct of the time.
2007 odds on favorites - spurs - were the cavs even supposed to be in these finals? (rhetorical)
2011 odds on favorites - heat - mavs win - you can def call him lebbywinks for this one
2012 odds on favorites - OKC - heat win - lbj mvp
2013 odds on favorites - heat - heat win - lbj mvp
2014 odds on favorites - spurs (slightly) - spurs win
2015 odds on favorites - gsw heavy favs - gsw wins - lbj prob couldve still been mvp
2016 odds on favorites - gsw HEAAAVY favs - cavs win - lbj mvp
2017 odds on favorites - gsw HEAAAAVY favs - gsw wins - lbj avg massive triple double

like mister friendly says, the best teams win 99% of the time. lbj led teams only wet the bed once in 2011

i hate how passive he is on the court at times and i think he really is a ball stopping jerk. but his skills are undeniable and he isnt silent on social issues like others have been in the past.

the MJ vs. lbj conversation was over long ago, but respect due to lbj.

in the end, i think KD will be the greatest scorer this game has ever seen. even though MJ in both of his primes was better

IMO

KD is going to go down as one of the best scorers in the history of basketball, yes, even better than Kobe, as he is far more efficient. The fact that he is able to score on LeBron should not be shocking to anyone.

Y'all swear up and down it's Kobe stans ruining the thread but LITERALLY every single time anyone says anything remotely negative about LeBron, the thread goes 3-4 pages minimum about what Bron could have done and what not. Every time. Kobe didn't have anything to do with anything. Legit weirdos I swear

So Srs

Who in here gives them any flack at all? It's a footnote compared to the lbj slander

You were here during the regular season thread last year, it was a regular thing for them to catch flack for it. Some even cited it as a reason why they might not win or won't make it back, I think you were advocating some of that rhetoric as well or something along the lines of making fun of Zaza and Javale. Curry, Warriors made it old

KD is going to go down as one of the best scorers in the history of basketball, yes, even better than Kobe, as he is far more efficient. The fact that he is able to score on LeBron should not be shocking to anyone.

Yea' if scoring on him meant anything then LeBron would have been dethroned in 2012, it means nothing. Just an angle for us to push

You were here during the regular season thread last year, it was a regular thing for them to catch flack for it. Some even cited it as a reason why they might not win or won't make it back, I think you were advocating some of that rhetoric as well or something along the lines of making fun of Zaza and Javale. Curry, Warriors made it old

You are speaking of finals predictions, which obviously I was wrong about. Now that gsw won pt. 3, there is literally all lbj hate and no talk of blowing the 3-1 lead.

I'm ok with the lbj hate. I really don't care, but the hypocritical nature of calling out ones shortcomings and not another is wack

Thread is bad in the regular season and pure trash in the offseason. Lol. Just be running in circles. Warriors d riders, Lebron stans, Kobe stans, all the same.
Like they dont get tired of the same stuff :smh: ....I come check out whats going on wit the NBA in here after a couple days and the thread STILL in circles :lol:

whoever repped mr 6 imaginary rings in that long *** post to come to the defense of lord lebby needs to be banned asap :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom