Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol ppl forget Bron still moving up dude didn't even go to college and started right away once he in the League. Those numbers gonna be hard to catch in like 6 different statistic categories

Y'all swear up and down it's Kobe stans ruining the thread but LITERALLY every single time anyone says anything remotely negative about LeBron, the thread goes 3-4 pages minimum about what Bron could have done and what not. Every time. Kobe didn't have anything to do with anything. Legit weirdos I swear

nothing but truth right here

bunch of scallywags still hurt over what shaq, kobe, and the lakers did to them in the past so much kobe and the lakers are brought up in every lebron convo midas whale tell people they cant have an opinion cuz they wear black socks. ol washed hurt boys standing in front of they tvs watching the finals like
giphy.gif

Didn't know if should put this here or the fools wylin thread.

penny got no room to talk. guy has the personality of a ******* strand of butt hair
shaq left and son couldnt handle **** folded like a broken cracker
he need to call nike daddy cuz thats the only reason people know who he is still

I wouldn't call that a shot. Seems like he's basing it based on things like marketability and presence, not skill.

Same way cats used to argue whether or not Melo was a superstar based on his game and his presence in ads and so on.

You are speaking of finals predictions, which obviously I was wrong about. Now that gsw won pt. 3, there is literally all lbj hate and no talk of blowing the 3-1 lead.

I'm ok with the lbj hate. I really don't care, but the hypocritical nature of calling out ones shortcomings and not another is wack

It happens, the victor tells the story. Warriors caught plenty of flack... I mean, this is pedestrian in comparison. Just isn't about them anymore

Penny is funny. Like kawhi ain't a way better player then he was.hes a good player is a huge understatement.
I do understand what he is saying. I think of superstar and i think of household names. There is really only a couple superstars in the l .

Y'all swear up and down it's Kobe stans ruining the thread but LITERALLY every single time anyone says anything remotely negative about LeBron, the thread goes 3-4 pages minimum about what Bron could have done and what not. Every time. Kobe didn't have anything to do with anything. Legit weirdos I swear

I mean we were talking about how great KD was in the video,

and leavemegrizzlies came out the rafters and turned this place out with essays about LBJ and why Kobe stans are propping up KD and blah blah blah. Can't make this up :lol: :lol:

Dirk refused to do endorsements.

Duncan had national endorsements in Nike and Sprite. I think he decided for local endorsements instead.

90% of the posters in here ruin the thread, there's no specific demographic :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom