Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Bron comes to the Lakers, this instant contender nonsense will finally be put to bed.

serious question if lebron goes to the lakers
would you rather lebron lead them to a championship or that the team crashes and burns because of him?

Bron go to the lakers yall better bend down on one knee to king james.
latest

In an article on Lakers nation regarding lebron James possibly being a laker after this year...

"For at least the past decade, James has been the best player in the NBA. He is arguably the greatest player of all time, or at least in the discussion along with Michael Jordan and a few others. Even today, as he prepares for his 15th NBA season, he is the only player in the league whose mere presence on any NBA roster makes that team an immediate title contender."

No mention of Bryant...the "greatest laker"?

I don't hate lbj, the Lakers etc etc. But the hypocrisy of it, the way Lakers fans almost as a whole view lbj, then switch to fanboy status and not even lebron Bryant?

Just funny.

Bruh - it's clear you dislike the Lakers and Kobe. Why are you on Lakers Nation and going on a witch hunt to find articles discrediting The Lakers and Kobe in an attempt to build up LeBron? You are The Fox News of this thread. Get another hobby, man

I honestly hope the fans boo the hell out of Bron when he comes on March 11th. Let him know we ain't got time for his shenanigans and charades.

We're not a losing franchise, Bron ain't nothing we haven't seen. Kobe, Shaq, Kareem, Magic etc...... we win MULTI CHIPS this way!!!!!!

This is why no one likes lakers fans. If bron came to the lakers y'all would be decked out in his new shoes and his jersey two hours after the announcement. **** outta here with that ****.

I'm not wrong idiot. Watch how 99% of y'all will bow down and kiss king James feet if he becomes a laker. Don't @ me cause I hate all of you laker fans. Worst basketball fans bar none no contest. I might actually start to hate bron if he becomes a laker. Bum *** franchise.
ill take being the worst cause its a lot better than the pathetic fan base that burned a mans jersey only to buy a new one years later and call him daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom