Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking out tickets for opening night in Philly.

$200 a ticket for anything in the upper level.

$400 for the lower level.

:sick:

Who the hell we think we are? We haven't won ****. Stop trying to rob me. I didn't do nothing but love you and trust the process. :angry:

Who the hell we think we are? We haven't won ****. Stop trying to rob me. I didn't do nothing but love you and trust the process. :angry:

Trust me, I look on vivid seats for pistons tickets, not much up but dudes charginga $400+ for a single ticket for home opener :smh: :smh: told myself I was gonna go with my girl for the new arena since we went opening night this past season but I'm not paying $1k for crap seats

That's crazy they're that expensive right now. I was looking at tickets for the Warriors and Thunder games at Philly this year and I'm trying to decide whether the extra like $60 for the Warriors game is worth it over seeing Westbrook and PG in the same seats...

That's crazy they're that expensive right now. I was looking at tickets for the Warriors and Thunder games at Philly this year and I'm trying to decide whether the extra like $60 for the Warriors game is worth it over seeing Westbrook and PG in the same seats...

We'll get washed against the Dubs.

We stand a chance against OKC. Get the OKC seats.

What the hell is a lakers nation.

IMG_2880.jpg

IMG_2881.jpg

IMG_2882.jpg

IMG_2883.jpg

We'll get washed against the Dubs.

We stand a chance against OKC. Get the OKC seats.

Nah chill, they only beat us by 2 at Golden State last year and 11 at Philly and neither of those games had Embiid, Simmons, Fultz or Redick.

...I'm sure some idiot will come in here to make some douche comment that none of them will be playing in the game this year either though.

Would be nice to see Westbrook in person though and for actually better seats it would be like $60 less than the Warriors game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom