Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
dwight-howard-lakers-billboard.jpg
#pathetic

I'm not wrong idiot. Watch how 99% of y'all will bow down and kiss king James feet if he becomes a laker. Don't @ me cause I hate all of you laker fans. Worst basketball fans bar none no contest. I might actually start to hate bron if he becomes a laker. Bum *** franchise.

Reported.

Time is one of the few things y'all have

We actually don't, next summer is the summer we need to strike, and doing it for 2 years maybe of Lebbywinks ain't worth it at all. We could set ourselves up for sustained excellence by pursuing other guys that are younger and can actually grow with Zo and Ingram and compliment them.

We actually don't, next summer is the summer we need to strike, and doing it for 2 years maybe of Lebbywinks ain't worth it at all. We could set ourselves up for sustained excellence by pursuing other guys that are younger and can actually grow with Zo and Ingram and compliment them.

Charles Oakley showing all these younger guys what a foul really is in this Big 3 game. Taking it back to the 90's, flagrants and all. Flop around him if you dare.

Bruh - it's clear you dislike the Lakers and Kobe. Why are you on Lakers Nation and going on a witch hunt to find articles discrediting The Lakers and Kobe in an attempt to build up LeBron? You are The Fox News of this thread. Get another hobby, man

You have no idea what you're talking about. Do you have a new smart phone? Articles are put in your face daily from various sites. I have never been on Lakers nation before today and probably never will again.

I don't hate the Lakers or Kobe. Matter of fact I appreciate his game.

Fox news of the thread? I quoted a story written on the biggest laker fan site there is and highlighted the fact that they didn't even mention kobe's name, and you mad? At me? I don't even know you to call you anything of this thread or others. And one thing is for certain, you don't know me.

So, keep it friendly and keep it about basketball.

Don't get bent outta shape about my opinions or this thread. It ain't that serious and you're better than that.

Last edited:
i always wondered what that nickname meant (still do) :lol:

don't watch south park. don't find that show funny at all.

Watch "Tony Wroten & Jamal Crawford Show OUT at The Crawsover w/ Isaiah Thomas Watching!!" on YouTube

Wroten was supposed to be the next one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom