Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking out tickets for opening night in Philly.

$200 a ticket for anything in the upper level.

$400 for the lower level.

:sick:

Who the hell we think we are? We haven't won ****. Stop trying to rob me. I didn't do nothing but love you and trust the process. :angry:

Hype is greater than reality

What da hell wrong with this site did the drop down menu change I
When you hit drop menu, now you have to click the arrow beside Home to bring up your watched threads link. If you don't click that arrow you are going to be like this looks funny, so yes....it did change, a few things did.

Melo should take OKC seriously. This is a better matchup for the Warriors than any lineup Houston would roll out.

Westbrook
Roberson
PG
Melo
Adams

Robertson would only need the ball on cuts from drive and kicks with the current Line of

Westbrook
Robe
PG
2Pat
Adams

If Melo replaces 2Pat in that starting role, Robes would never have to shoot, ever...but either way their build is a good matchup for GSW.
Robes will never be an offensive issue this year unless it comes with the 2nd unit.

Houston is reluctant to move Ariza plus no one wants Ryan's contract. I could see them eventually backing out of a trade.

There would be no spacing, whoever guards Adams and Roberson would be packed in the paint. Therefore there wouldn't be any driving lanes or cuts to be had from Roberson.

Then add on to the fact that GS has the option to kill any of the Thunders offensive momentum by simply hack a Roberson. I can't see how they would challenge GS with or without Melo with Roberson playing major minutes.

Dahntay Jones needs to be drug tested before being signed by an NBA team.

1. LeBreezy
2. Westbrook
3. KD
4. Steph
5. Kawhi
6. Harden
7. AD
8. Paul George
9. Kyrie
10. Klay

They'd have to get 2 other teams involved to complete anything. Things been going on for 2 months now.

Apparently both teams had a trade agreed on by both sides before Perry was hired.

The rockets line of thinking is, as long as we get Melo by the playoffs we can wait.

The Knicks probably don't want to trade Melo while the Kyrie situation is unresolved so that's were the stalemate comes from.

When Jimmer Fredette & Kawhi Leonard Were College Rivals!

Jimmer drops 43 vs Kawhi
https://t.co/a573eP9J3U
DHR3lr3UAAA59o4.jpg

The Knicks probably don't want to trade Melo while the Kyrie situation is unresolved so that's were the stalemate comes from

Stalemate comes from no one wanting to take Ryan Anderson. Rockets just don't have any assets to give up unless we get Ariza or Capela. Phil was probably taking back a big contract, Perry too smart for that.

Stalemate comes from no one wanting to take Ryan Anderson. Rockets just don't have any assets to give up unless we get Ariza or Capela. Phil was probably taking back a big contract, Perry too smart for that.

Ryan Anderson was all but traded to Portland. The problem was New York at the last minute decided they didn't want to take Meyers Leonard without a draft pick neither Houston or Portland was willing to give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom