Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that 1st sentence, which brings me back to my initial post about the cupboard being bare beyond Embiid from the perspective of making a playoff push.

Their best players are 2 rookies and this guy has limitations that make him an awkward fit.
I think the biggest thing is that they have actual NBA caliber depth now. The Saric/Holmes frontcourt duo has to be one of the better big man backup tandems in the league. Bayless isn't special, but he's a veteran that can shoot and handle the ball off the bench. Wings like TLC and Anderson can provide energy. Maybe they can figure out how to move Okafor for something. Who knows.

DHdE9UhU0AAsXE8.jpg

how you get to the number 35? :lol:

come on buc u getting shook by people stick to 42

He said we're winning 35 games and the dude above him at the time said the same too. I asked if he's so confident in that and that 42 games is so absurd then would he be willing to bet on them just winning more than 35 games.

That kick lol. And that travel vid is ridiculous. Also notice how when guy catches the ball it seems to teleport from the right to left hand. C'mon Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom