Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wait for it in 3....2.....1....
roll.gif

Yeah I'm sure he'll get in off of 10 and 10 and 1 all-star selection, cmon shoeking eem you dont believe this
I'm not saying he's there yet, but he's already an Olympic Gold Medalist, 3 time all NBA, one of those times he was All NBA First team, 3x All Defense, One of which is All D first team, All Star,

You telling me this profile isn't trending towards HoF?

DJ has to be one of the more underrated and hated stars ive ever seen play, 100% srs.

dude is consistent and reliable, probably the best center in the past 2-3 years.....the best "true center" atleast.

none of those guys can rebound at DJ's level though.

they are all better offensively, but theyre closer to being 4's especially AD/KAT

but filling up space, clogging the lane and running a great pick and roll = DJ? amiright? 

DJ is not better than kat,ad or boogie.

but thats fine, let them be centers........embiid doesnt count, hasnt played enough.

DJ top 4 and consistent/every night.

Beyond lost

Did Tyson even play last year? I swear he was shut down as soon as phx started tanking, which was October
Think he literally played like 40 games or something. Was still providing value when he actually got time though.

I consider myself a Deandre Jordan hater. I'm a Mav fan.

But to say he's dependant on Chris Paul to score when his numbers stayed the same or got better when Chris Paul was out shows a total lack knowledge about Deandre Jordan.

You should lightweight be embarrassed to have typed that

Last edited:

You started by saying he was the best center in the league then ended by saying he wasnt.  Like, you argued with yourself and ultimately changed your mind.
true center,

all those guys you mentioned are 4's

might as well say draymond green is the best center in the league with your point.

I consider myself a Deandre Jordan hater. I'm a Mav fan.

But to say he's dependant on Chris Paul to score when his numbers stayed the same or got better when Chris Paul was out shows a total lack knowledge about Deandre Jordan.

You should lightweight be embarrassed to have typed that
Blake was doing his best CP3 impersonation during that run.

Yeah I'm sure he'll get in off of 10 and 10 and 1 all-star selection, cmon shoeking eem you dont believe this
I'm not saying he's there yet, but he's already an Olympic Gold Medalist, 3 time all NBA, one of those times he was All NBA First team, 3x All Defense, One of which is All D first team, All Star,

You telling me this profile isn't trending towards HoF?
If he wasnt like 29 already then sure. No rings, average career numbers (10 and 15 my *** dude averaged 15 like one year maybe), 1 all star selection, the all NBA and All Defense helps but I just dont see it happening and I'm usually arguing why someone belongs in the Hall. He would have to ball out in the next few years. Like REALLY ball out.

Last edited:
John Gambadoro ‏Verified account @Gambo987 12m12 minutes ago

Knicks have asked for Devin Booker and the #4 pick from Phoenix for Kristaps Porzingis - Ha Ha Ha. He is good but trust me not that good

Last edited:

true center,

all those guys you mentioned are 4's

might as well say draymond green is the best center in the league with your point.
Boogie and AD cant both play center.  Not to mention even now, I dont know that he is better than Rudy Gobert, Steven Adams, Whiteside, Drummond, Marc Gasol, and Horford.

Last edited:
John Gambadoro‏Verified account @Gambo987 10m10 minutes ago
More
Knicks have asked for Devin Booker and the #4 pick from Phoenix for Kristaps Porzingis - Ha Ha Ha. He is good but trust me not that good

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Soooo they can consider that D.O.A because there is no way they'd give up Booker.

If he wasnt like 29 already then sure. No rings, average career numbers (10 and 15 my *** dude averaged 15 like one year maybe), 1 all star selection, the all NBA and All Defense helps but I just dont see it happening and I'm usually arguing why someone belongs in the Hall. He would have to ball out in the next few years. Like REALLY ball out.
Tbh he doesn't even really need to ball out. About 2 to 3 more years of this type of production and accolades and he's in tbh

That would make him like a 3 to 4 time all star, a couple more all NBA nods, a couple more all defense nods, and he's in.

John Gambadoro ‏Verified account @Gambo987 12m12 minutes ago

you can literally get devin booker in the nba draft every single year... phoenix would be a fool to turn that down

Tbh he doesn't even really need to ball out. About 2 to 3 more years of this type of production and accolades and he's in tbh

That would make him like a 3 to 4 time all star, a couple more all NBA nods, a couple more all defense nods, and he's in.
Basketball reference has it as a 1% probability.  

DJ is great defensively. Not so offensive. He needs to work on the offensive game to the be the best C in the L.

AD > DJ

BOOGIE> DJ

DG >DJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom