Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

you can literally get devin booker in the nba draft every single year... phoenix would be a fool to turn that down
I thought I was the only one who felt this way.

Like since when did D Book become that good
laugh.gif

John Gambadoro ‏Verified account @Gambo987 12m12 minutes ago

Knicks have asked for Devin Booker and the #4 pick from Phoenix for Kristaps Porzingis - Ha Ha Ha. He is good but trust me not that good

Suns should do that right now

Booker is a 3rd option on a championship contender, Kristaps is a first option

Last edited:

Knicks have asked for Devin Booker and the #4 pick from Phoenix for Kristaps Porzingis - Ha Ha Ha. He is good but trust me not that good

This what I mean when I said it's fine that Phil is testing the waters.

What if Phoenix said yes? Porzingis is awesome but I'd be happy with that haul.

Kristaps is nice but he hasnt proven to be the 1st option of anything ...both teams should feel ok bout not making that deal

Kristaps is nice but he hasnt proven to be the 1st option of anything ...both teams should feel ok bout not making that deal

Yeah, he's a solid #2 option but he's not Dirk yet.

This what I mean when I said it's fine that Phil is testing the waters.

What if Phoenix said yes? Porzingis is awesome but I'd be happy with that haul.
And now what happens if a trade doesnt go through?  All this is going to do is piss of KP.  Dude is going to be out of there for nothing after his rookie contract.

he has the upside of a franchise player IMO

Booker doesn't IMO
Exactly.  The point is Booker will never be that and Porzingis is one of the only players in his age range in the entire league who has a chance to be that.

booker is already too much for KP

but they want #4 also

roll.gif

dude up there with the point about gobert, steven adams, drummond....youre right. i lose that one. 

booker will be the best 2 in the league by the time hes 23 though............

or atleast number 2 behind klay and his outstanding defense.

wait........you guys are serious?

KP> Book?

na.
KP has the chance to develop into a top 5 player in the league. Like I said I swear you can get a player like devin booker in the draft every single year. Porzingis don't come around often. You take that chance on KP. 

youre not serious about KP being better than booker? 

ima lose it you guy are going to make me go collector for wall, except for booker.

Is this the collectors twitter

KP has the chance to develop into a top 5 player in the league. Like I said I swear you can get a player like devin booker in the draft every single year. Porzingis don't come around often. You take that chance on KP. 
players that drop 70 points on #2 seeds that were fighting for the number 1 seed that they won in the end are in every draft?

plz explain......

players that drop 70 points on #2 seeds that were fighting for the number 1 seed that they won in the end are in every draft?

plz explain......
yeah high volume shooters are in every single draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom